8 Design jobs in Eastern EnglandShow filters
- 07 July 2020
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - Luton & Bedford, MK40 2NX
- £79,860 to £107,668 pa
East London NHS Foundation Trust in Bedfordshire and Luton has a range of Consultant development opportunities available. We are in a position to tailor Consultant posts according to your interest across our Crisis, Community Mental Health and Inpatient ...
- 03 July 2020
- North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust - Peterborough, PE3 6DA
- £48,075 pa
Trust Registrar for the Oncology and Haematology Day Unit Applications are invited for the post of Trust Registrar wishing to join the Oncology and Haematology department at North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust commencing as soon as possible. The Haematology...
- 06 July 2020
- Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Norwich, NR4 7UY
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
The Digital Health Technical Team is looking to recruit a Digital Health Technical Authority. As the Digital Health Technical Authority you are expected to assist in our transformation journey away from traditional IT Services, towards our vision of delivering...
- 14 July 2020
- NHS England - Manchester/Leed, LU2 7UE
- £91,004 - £104,927 per annum
This role sits in the Performance and Improvement directorate for the North West Region and will work closely with national, regional, and local teams to support the ambitious programme of work set out in the annual operational plans and The Long-Term Plan for...
- 03 July 2020
- Barking Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust - Romford, RM7 0AG
- £79,860 to £107,668 per annum
Consultant Gastroenterologist Barking Havering & Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust is looking for x2 Consultant Gastroenterologist to join the newly formed Digestive Diseases Centre (DDC) within the Division of Surgery. The DDC has the ambition of ...
- 13 July 2020
- Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Cambridge, CB2 0QQ
- £79,860 - £107,668
Applications are invited for a Locum Consultant in Cardiology at Addenbrooke’s Hospital, co-located with Royal Papworth Hospital on the Cambridge Biomedical Campus. This is a unique opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join and expand our established ...
- 10 July 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB2 1NL
- £40,000.00 to £50,000.00 per year
Head of Planning - Civils & Infrastructure - £45,000 Your new company With more than 30 years of experience working in the Highways, Civils, Utilities and Telecoms sector, working with established clients throughout the UK in both the Public and Blue Chip ...
- 14 July 2020
- NELFT NHS Foundation Trust - Ilford, IG3 8XJ
- £24,907 - £30,615 pa (Plus HCAS)
The post holder will work as a member of the Personality Disorder Research team on the EMPOWER NIHR programme grant led by Dr Janet Feigenbaum, based at Goodmayes Hospital. EMPOWER will evaluate the effectiveness of a new Dialectical Behaviour Therapy Skills ...