7 Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol yn North Yorkshire
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Yorkshire And The Humber
- North Yorkshire (7)
- York (3)
- Middlesbrough (2)
- Harrogate (1)
- Scarborough (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 24 June 2022
- York St John University - York, North Yorkshire
- £25,628 to £28,756 per year
Full time, fixed term post - up to 12 months Situated in the heart of the historic city of York, and with the addition of our London Campus, York St John University has a long and proud tradition as a distinguished higher education provider. Our success is ...
- 21 June 2022
- Nuffield Health - Knaresborough, North Yorkshire, HG2 8RA
- £14.00 to £16.00 per hour
- plus bank benefits
Bank Swim Instructor Harrogate | Fitness and Wellbeing Club | Contract | Bank £16 per hour 0 hours per week As Britain's largest Healthcare Charity, we're passionate about helping people find more ways to be fit and healthy. Now, we're looking for someone with...
- 21 June 2022
- Nuffield Health - West Yorkshire, YO31 8TA
- £10.04 per hour
- gym & healthcare
Bank Radiology Administrator York Hospital | Administration | Bank Contract | £10.04 per hour Are you a confident and customer-focused administrator, who's passionate about great customer service? Then you could be just who we're looking for. Join the nation's...
- 20 June 2022
- York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - York, YO31 8HE
- £36,461 - £46,208
A Vacancy at York and Scarborough Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. Applications are invited for an Abdominal Wall Research Fellow in General Surgery at York Teaching Hospital NHS FT. The post will be initially for one year fixed term with possibility ...
- 16 June 2022
- North East Jobs - Middlesbrough, TS1 3JR
- £10,001.00 to £20,000.00 per year
- Grade F pt.9-11 (pro rata’d to hours worked) Actual salary £18,614
Aspiring to excellence: Our Vision is to create an inclusive community that supports the well-being of every child and their family to enhance enjoyment, raise achievement and aspiration to all, and to ensure that children and families are supported through ...
- 16 June 2022
- North East Jobs - Middlesbrough, TS1 9FT
- £20,001.00 to £30,000.00 per year
- £21,269 - £22,129 pro rata plus Sunday rate
Reference: R0002394 Directorate: Prevention Access and Provider Services Service Area: Adult Social Care and Health Integration Salary: £21,269 - £22,129 pro rata plus Sunday rate Hours: 30.5 hours per week (will follow a rota, which will include weekend ...
- 15 June 2022
- York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Scarborough, YO12 6QL
- £20,330 - £21,777 pro rata
A Vacancy at York and Scarborough Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. Are you looking to make a difference in the work that you do? If so, this role could be for you We are looking to appoint a motivated individual to join our Outpatient Administration ...