830 Utilities jobs in UK
- UK (830)
- South East England (157)
- South West England (141)
- Eastern England (102)
- North West England (91)
- West Midlands (61)
- London (58)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (55)
- East Midlands (53)
- Scotland (48)
- Wales (22)
- Engineering Jobs (104)
- Other/General Jobs (94)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (84)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (70)
- Sales Jobs (60)
- Manufacturing Jobs (52)
- Admin Jobs (34)
- IT Jobs (34)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (31)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (31)
- Maintenance Jobs (31)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (24)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (22)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (21)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (19)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (15)
- Creative & Design Jobs (13)
- Customer Services Jobs (13)
- Social Work Jobs (13)
- Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry Jobs (11)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (10)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (9)
- Consultancy Jobs (8)
- Legal Jobs (6)
- Property Jobs (6)
- Retail Jobs (5)
- Teaching Jobs (5)
- Travel Jobs (4)
- Graduate Jobs (1)
- 02 February 2021
- EKFB - Brackley, Midlands, NN13 7DN
- £40,000 to £45,000 per year
About The Role EKFB haveafantastic opportunity for an Utilities Manager to further their career on a Major Civil Engineering project. The Role To support the Engineering team, in managing and delivering the optimized expertise and coordination for utilities in...
- 11 February 2021
- Brook Street - Aylesford, Kent, ME20 6XS
- £9.00 to £10.50 per hour
- free parking
Role - Utilities Administrator Location - Aylesford Start Date - Asap Duration - Long term Temp to possible Permanent Position. Hours - Monday to Friday 7.30am till 5.30pm - 40 hours per week Temp Pay - £9 - £10.50 per hour Salary - £18,000 - £22,000 per annum...
- 26 January 2021
- Finlay Jude Associates Limited - Penrith, Cumbria
FJA are looking to recruit a number of Utility Surveyors who will work for a leading Utilities specialist. The role will be based in and around the Cumbria area. The Utility Surveyors will be part of a well-established Design Team who are responsible for the ...
- 23 February 2021
- Flat Fee Recruiter - Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £18,000 to £18,000 per year
- From £18,000 p.a + excellent benefits
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated individual? Do you have a desire to further your career in the Utility Mapping industry? Then look no further this may be the position for you Trainee Utility Surveyor From £18,000 p.a excellent benefits Leeds, West ...
- 17 February 2021
- Bourne Leisure - Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL
We are looking for a Utility Data Analyst to join our Utility Team here at Bourne Shared Services About the role: The Utility Data Analyst is responsible for producing internal performance reports using existing software platforms and other analytical methods...
- 20 February 2021
- EKFB - Aylesbury, Home Counties, HP20 1RU
About The Role We haveafantastic opportunity for an Utilities Design Coordinator to further their career on a Major Civil Engineering project. To support the Design and Engineering team, in managing and delivering the optimized Design for utilities in ...
- 11 February 2021
- MI Parrott Ltd - Everton, Sandy
Utilities Grab Driver with relevant cards required Streetworks, First Aid and CPCS grab ticket for 8 wheeled grab. Needs to have experience on backfill, layer compaction. Long term contracts starting. Good rates of pay. Based out of Everton, Bedfordshire. ...
- 23 February 2021
- Scantec - Warrington, North West, WA3 3TS
- £50,000 to £65,000 per year
- Car Allowance
Role: Project Manager / Senior Project Manager Location: Warrington Sector: Utilities Salary: Up to £65,000 per annum plus car allowance Scatec are working with a well known contractor who specialise in supporting projects in the Utilities sector and as such, ...
- 04 February 2021
- Capita plc - RH19 1UU
We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible. Job Title -Assistant BIM Manager Location- East ...
- 18 February 2021
- Murphy Geospatial UK Ltd - North West England, UK
- Overtime, pension contributions, medical and dental cover
Our Utility Department continues to grow and we are looking for Utility Surveyors to expand this field further in the North West (head office based in Manchester). QCF Level 3 or Level 5 for utility mapping is required. Candidates must, ideally, be able to ...