281 Structural design jobs in UK
- UK (281)
- South East England (72)
- London (51)
- South West England (35)
- West Midlands (29)
- North West England (18)
- East Midlands (15)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (15)
- Scotland (7)
- Wales (6)
- Eastern England (5)
- Sales Jobs (95)
- Engineering Jobs (72)
- Teaching Jobs (34)
- IT Jobs (19)
- Other/General Jobs (17)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (7)
- Creative & Design Jobs (6)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (6)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (5)
- Consultancy Jobs (5)
- Legal Jobs (3)
- Manufacturing Jobs (3)
- Admin Jobs (2)
- Customer Services Jobs (2)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (1)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (1)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (1)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- 04 February 2020
- Luton Bennett - PO6 1EB
- £40,000 to £60,000 per year
Structural Design Engineer (Civils) Cosham £40,000 to £60,000 (Salary can be Negotiated Further DOE) Holidays Bank Holidays 5% Matched Pension Training and Development Opportunities Site Travel Requirements (Company Pool Car can be provided). Monday to ...
- 22 January 2020
- Smart Solutions Recruitment Ltd - Pontypool, Torfaen, NP4 6LY
- £8.21 per hour
Job Description Assisting the Design Manager with various tasks; Interpreting customer briefs to produce innovative and effective packaging designs; Producing computerised designs using CAD; Producing high quality customer samples using a variety of corrugated...
- 29 January 2020
- Randstad CPE - London, London, n12 8bu
- £38,000 to £48,000 per year
A near or recently Chartered structural design engineer is required to join this award winning civil and structural engineering consultancy based in North London. They specialise in the design of buildings structures and the associated civil engineering ...
- 14 February 2020
- Recruitment Helpline Ltd - London
Excellent opportunity for a qualified Structural Design Engineer to join a well-established company in North West London The office environment has an open, fast-paced, friendly and multicultural environment: the company promote equality and sharing knowledge ...
- 14 February 2020
- University of West of Scotland - Paisley, Scotland
School of Computing, Engineering and Physical Sciences in Partnership with Consult Lifts Ltd (CLS) Campus: Company Based – Inchinnan Road, Paisley Req No: REQ000954 Salary Scale: £28,500 - £35,000 per annum Full-time: 38 hours per week Fixed Term: 30 months ...
- 29 January 2020
- University of Bath - bath
- £41,526 to £54,131 per year
- *Please note that the salary range quoted includes 3 discretionary points which are only applied for starting salaries in highly exceptional situations.
The Department of Architecture and Civil Engineering wishes to appoint two outstanding and inspirational academics in structural engineering design. These Lecturer (Assistant Professor) positions, are intended to underpin our research leadership focussing on ...
- 23 January 2020
- Ambitions Personnel - NG241XG
- £35,000 to £40,000 per year
Are you a Chartered or Structural Engineer? Looking for your next role? Want to join a Newark based consultancy firm? If the answer is yes please get in touch. I am looking for a Structural Engineer to join my client on a full time permanent basis. If you have...
- 05 February 2020
- Persimmon Homes Ltd - Newcastle, Great Park Gosforth
- Competitive salary, company car or car allowance, bonus scheme & other benefits
Persimmon Homes, one of the countries leading Housebuilders is looking to recruit a senior design engineer, to work in the North East office based in Gosforth, Newcastle. The successful candidate will assist in the delivery of engineering designs/information ...
- 07 February 2020
- Randstad CPE - London, London, sw1 0au
- £35,000 to £45,000 per year
Exciting opportunities for intermediate or project level structural designers have arisen within this prestigious firm of civil/structural engineers. They are happy to take on either permanent or contract (ongoing) staff. You must have a passion for design and...
- 18 February 2020
- Randstad CPE - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 0AP
- £30,000 to £40,000 per year
Structural Technician with a few years of experience needed by a reputable Structural and Civil Design Consultancy for their Cambridge office. The company has around 70 staff in total, split in to three offices. The largest office is in London and the ...