6 Cad designer jobs in Eastern England
- Permanent (6)
- Full time (6)
- 10 September 2019
- P+S Personnel Services Ltd - Ipswich, Suffolk
Have you recently graduated with a Design Engineering degree or just finished your apprenticeship in Design Engineering, or are you experienced and looking for the next step up from your junior role? If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then we ...
- 05 September 2019
- Powerstax Ltd - Wickford, Essex
- £27,000 to £30,000 per year
- Auto Enrolment Pension
1. Position Position: CAD Design Engineering Technician Department: Engineering 2. Supervisory responsibilities/position in structure Responsible to: Engineering and Applications Manager Responsible for: None 3. Main function of job (Note: in addition to these...
- 06 September 2019
- ANGLIA AUTOFLOW.LTD - Diss, Norfolk
- depending on experience
Mechanical Design Engineer with strong CAD skills and experience of mechanical design engineering within a manufacturing environment. You’ll work alongside a talented team developing conveyor systems for the food industry,to the completion of the order.
- 27 August 2019
- Vacancy Filler - Cambridge, CB4 0DS
PCB Layout Engineer Based: Cambridge Your role will be to support the Circuit Design team by designing PCB layouts. You will be responsible for completing assigned engineering tasks to ensure timely delivery to our customers. Key responsibilities: To produce ...
- 12 September 2019
- Workstream Construction Services - LU7 4SW
My client is looking to hire a Design Engineer / CAD Technician to join their team based in Leighton Buzzard. Criteria A Design Engineer/CAD Technician from a construction, scaffolding or temporary works background looking to join a UK leading company with a ...
- 29 August 2019
- Magnet - Hadleigh, Ipswich
- £32,000 per year
- On target earnings
Join us as a Kitchen Sales Designer and you’ll become part of the Magnet Family. What you’ll be doing Working closely with the rest of the team you’ll create a warm welcome for all our customers and establish what they are looking for. You’ll use sales tools ...