131 Cad designer jobs in UK
- UK (131)
- South East England (30)
- West Midlands (19)
- London (15)
- South West England (15)
- East Midlands (10)
- Eastern England (7)
- Scotland (7)
- North West England (6)
- Wales (5)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (4)
- Engineering Jobs (62)
- Retail Jobs (19)
- Creative & Design Jobs (13)
- Teaching Jobs (8)
- Manufacturing Jobs (7)
- Sales Jobs (6)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (3)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (2)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (2)
- Other/General Jobs (2)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (1)
- Admin Jobs (1)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (1)
- Maintenance Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Property Jobs (1)
- 02 September 2019
- Pimento Connection Executive Placement - Petersfield, Hampshire
- £25,000 per year
- £23,000 - £25,000
Interpret project requirements, provide design input and prepare, amend and issue CAD design drawings for the Contracting Team in line with internal and external Customer requirements and to agreed deadlines/programme of works. The role requires complete ...
- 02 September 2019
- CERAP UK - Bristol, South West England
The company : CERAP Prevention, subsidiary of ENGIE, is the European's leader in radiation protection management on nuclear facilities. Since 2009, the UK's subsidiary supports the UK's nuclear renaissance in providing our strong experience in the following ...
- 23 August 2019
- Meridian Business Support - Honiton, Devon, EX14 1SD
- £24,000 per year
The Company: In this role you will be expected to be passionate and driven to deliver bespoke heating solutions to customers by converting floor plans into bespoke heating designs using AutoCAD so that the designs are easy to install, operate and efficient to ...
- 22 August 2019
- Talent Finder - SY14 8AQ
- £20,000 to £40,000 per year
CAD Design Engineer Salary: £20-40k depending on experience Benefits: Pension scheme, Private healthcare, 20 days holidays and a flexible and friendly working environment with excellent prospects for progression Hours: Full time Our client is a successfully ...
- 10 September 2019
- P+S Personnel Services Ltd - Ipswich, Suffolk
Have you recently graduated with a Design Engineering degree or just finished your apprenticeship in Design Engineering, or are you experienced and looking for the next step up from your junior role? If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then we ...
- 12 September 2019
- Workstream Construction Services - P51V K71
My client is looking for an excellent CAD Designer / Draughtsman to join their office in Mallow, Cork, with AutoCAD 2D/3D, 3D modelling, drafting and detailing capabilities. Job Description • Prepare, modify & refine conceptual/draft /shop / fabrication ...
- 28 August 2019
- City Centre Recruitment - Bh25
- £10 to £11 per hour
We are currently seeking a Post Graduate CAD Design Engineer who is seeking their first position and opportunity. We are recruiting for a company that specialises in Injection Moulding and Tooling. Our client is seeking someone who is fully operational with ...
- 04 September 2019
- capable consultants ( london ) ltd - Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- £15,000 to £25,000 per year
CAD Technician and Estimator skilled in Restaurant Catering Equipment / Commercial Kitchen design Restaurant Equipment / Commercial Kitchen design CAD Technician skilled in Restaurant Equipment / Commercial Kitchen design ideally with REVIT and knowledge of ...
- 05 September 2019
- Powerstax Ltd - Wickford, Essex
- £27,000 to £30,000 per year
- Auto Enrolment Pension
1. Position Position: CAD Design Engineering Technician Department: Engineering 2. Supervisory responsibilities/position in structure Responsible to: Engineering and Applications Manager Responsible for: None 3. Main function of job (Note: in addition to these...
- 31 August 2019
- VK Recruitment Ltd - London, UK
CAD Jewellery Designer - London We are looking for an experienced CAD Jewellery Designer to produce CAD files from design briefs and sketches for production. Requirements: 3 years min. knowledge of jewellery CAD software - Matrix and Rhino Experience with fine...