6,003 Health social care jobs in UK
- UK (6,003)
- South East England (976)
- Eastern England (888)
- North West England (775)
- South West England (585)
- London (509)
- East Midlands (500)
- West Midlands (470)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (447)
- Wales (302)
- Scotland (227)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (3,220)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (1,104)
- Social Work Jobs (836)
- Other/General Jobs (284)
- Teaching Jobs (134)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (112)
- Admin Jobs (67)
- Manufacturing Jobs (55)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (35)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (31)
- Engineering Jobs (27)
- Creative & Design Jobs (22)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (15)
- Sales Jobs (12)
- Maintenance Jobs (9)
- Consultancy Jobs (7)
- IT Jobs (7)
- Legal Jobs (7)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (5)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (4)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (4)
- Property Jobs (3)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (3)
- 01 October 2020
- Absolute Solutions Group - Crewe, Cheshire
- Hourly Pay Range £8.72 - £10.50 per hour
We at Absolute Health and Care have the opportunity for talented individuals to join our highly skilled and forward thinking team of Healthcare Professionals. Whether you are working in care or have a desire to start, Absolute Health and Care offer candidates ...
- 05 October 2020
- Fairway - Birmingham, West Midlands
Embark Learning is passionate about transforming people’s lives. We are looking for an inspirational health and social care trainer who is able to deliver a wide range of clinical courses. We are looking for an innovative, knowledgeable professional with ...
- 20 October 2020
- Lifetime Training - Birmingham, West Midlands, B1 1BB
- £22,965 to £24,055 per year
In a nutshell We have an exciting, life-changing opportunity for a passionate Care professional to join our pioneering business as a Health and Social Care Assessor (or as we call them Regional Trainer). You will support our vision to deliver innovative ...
- 14 October 2020
- Morgan Hunt UK Ltd - Croydon, London, CR9 1DX
- £20.00 to £23.00 per hour
Health & Social Care Lecturer - South Croydon Morgan Hunt are currently looking for a talented Health & Social Care Lecturers who would be available to work with an Further Education and Training Colleges across South Croydon The successful candidate for this ...
- 05 October 2020
- Care UK Plc - Godalming, GU7 1BX
You You don’t need any prior qualifications or experience. What you do need is core values suited to working in a care environment. You’re a compassionate, can-do person looking to start a career as a carer. You know how important it is to treat people as ...
- 16 October 2020
- NHS Jobs - Plymouth, PL8 2NN
- £24,907 to £30,615 pa, pro-rata
18.5 hours per week – fixed term until 31st March 2021. Tavistock Locality Health and Social Care Hub are looking for an enthusiastic and professional Health & Social Care Coordinator to join a well-established team. The H&SC Hub is key to the operational ...
- 07 October 2020
- AoC Jobs - NN16 0LY
- £20.50 - £21.50 Per Hour Dependent on qualifications and experience
We have a great opportunity based at our Kettering campus for an Associate Lecturer in Health and Social Care to become a key member of our Health, Care and Early Years department. As an Associate Lecturer in Health and Social Care, you will play a pivotal ...
- 13 October 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Bromley, Kent, br3 3be
- £29,915.00 to £45,716.00 per year
Lead Teacher of Heath & Social Care - Beckenham - January 2021 LEAD TEACHER OF HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE REQUIRED FOR JANUARY 2021 Salary: MPS/UPS (Outer London) We require a dynamic and ambitious Teacher for Health & Social Care for January 2021. LPGS is a ...
- 09 October 2020
- University of Derby - Derby, Derbyshire
- £21.11 - £23.06 per hour, depending on qualifications
We are a small and successful team looking to recruit a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to teach across a range of BTEC FE and HE Health and Social Care programmes on an as and when basis. The ability to also teach counselling to level 4 would be ...
- 06 October 2020
- Qube Learning - Wiltshire, South West England
- £25,500 to £29,000 per year
- Plus expenses
Established over 20 years ago, Qube Learning is a national grade 2 Ofsted training provider specialising in Apprenticeships, Traineeships, E-Learning and Short Course qualifications. We deliver training and qualifications to a multitude of students throughout ...