12,447 Health social care jobs in UK
- UK (12,447)
- South East England (1,865)
- North West England (1,766)
- Eastern England (1,701)
- South West England (1,218)
- West Midlands (1,061)
- London (1,027)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1,012)
- East Midlands (951)
- Wales (747)
- Scotland (471)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (6,316)
- Social Work Jobs (2,327)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (1,771)
- Other/General Jobs (415)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (347)
- Admin Jobs (298)
- Teaching Jobs (281)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (117)
- Manufacturing Jobs (83)
- Engineering Jobs (78)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (56)
- Sales Jobs (50)
- Customer Services Jobs (42)
- Creative & Design Jobs (39)
- Maintenance Jobs (34)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (30)
- Consultancy Jobs (28)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (28)
- IT Jobs (25)
- Retail Jobs (21)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (15)
- Legal Jobs (14)
- Property Jobs (8)
- Graduate Jobs (7)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (7)
- Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry Jobs (4)
- Travel Jobs (3)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (2)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (1)
- 18 October 2021
- Anderson Wright Consulting - DN32 0LT
- £16,000 to £19,000 per year
Post of: Administrator for Health & Social Care Reporting to: Health and Social Care Department Manager Salary: £16,000 – £19,000 depending on age and experience. Hours: 37 hours per week Salary Band: 1 Office base: Grimsby Administrator for Health & Social ...
- 15 October 2021
- Protocol Education - Hounslow, London, tw3
- £125 to £190 per day
Health and Social Care Teacher Hillingdon January 2022 We offer a well-balanced three year KS3 programme that enables students to enjoy success in their GCSE exams, which begin in Year 10.With an increased popularity of Health and Social Care at both KS4 and ...
- 28 September 2021
- AoC Jobs - L7 9NW
- £27180 - £31484 Per Year
Are you an experienced health & social care professional looking to join a vibrant forward looking College that is the first choice for both learners and employers? The College is graded Good by Ofsted, has a Gold rated HE provision and is the only education ...
- 30 September 2021
- Purely Care - Norwich, Norfolk
Purely Care are recruiting Health & Social Care Apprentices. You will start with learning how to deliver direct care in the community, and then will develop skills in care co-ordination and the administration involved in care. As an apprentice you would be ...
- 05 October 2021
- Gloucestershire College - Gloucester
- £22,623.25 to £33,712.90 per year, pro rata
Part time, 29 hours: £22,623.25 - £33,712.90 (Actual £17,732.10 - £26,424.17) per annum Gloucestershire College (GC) is recruiting a Lecturer in Health and Social Care to join the Health and Social Care team based at the college. The purpose of this role is to...
- 01 October 2021
- AoC Jobs - CO2 9QF
- £29510 - £36268 Per Year Plus £3,000 Pro-rata skills supplement per annum
CINO118122 - Lecturer in Health and Social Care Are you ready for your next career move in a dynamic and rewarding environment? This is an exciting opportunity to play a role in boosting the opportunities and self-belief of young people as an enthusiastic ...
- 12 October 2021
- Teacheractive Limited - b13
- £110 to £190 per day
Health & Social Care Teacher 5 Days Per Week December 2021 Start A Health & Social Care specialist is required for a school that continues to be Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ school in South Birmingham. The school has exceptionally high standards and strives to ...
- 25 October 2021
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1 3ED
- £120.00 to £160.00 per day
Teacher of Health and Social Care required in Nottingham Your new company This thriving and popular school in the centre of Nottingham is looking for a health and social care teacher to join their forward thinking team from October half term. It offers ...
- 21 October 2021
- AoC Jobs - BN2 1DZ
- £10257 - £10257 Per Year £10,257 per annum (Incremental range from 25,643 to £34,433 pro rata pa)
Based at the East Campus, Brighton 14.8 hours per week - 0.4FTE We are seeking to appoint an experienced practitioner to deliver an exceptional student experience through the delivery of outstanding teaching, learning and assessment leading to positive ...
- 30 September 2021
- AoC Jobs - BR2 8HE
- £25530 - £29174 Per Year Depending on Experience and Qualification
Ref: 5827 Lecturer Health and Social Care and Childcare Salary: £25,530 to £29,174 per annum Closing date: 13/10/2021 (23:59pm) Interview date: TBC The successful candidates you will be required to develop, provide and oversee the full range of professional ...