7,299 Health social care jobs in UK
- UK (7,299)
- North West England (1,104)
- South East England (1,089)
- Eastern England (964)
- South West England (809)
- East Midlands (669)
- West Midlands (627)
- London (543)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (458)
- Wales (356)
- Scotland (285)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (3,745)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (1,538)
- Social Work Jobs (1,149)
- Other/General Jobs (210)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (153)
- Teaching Jobs (136)
- Admin Jobs (70)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (53)
- Manufacturing Jobs (51)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (48)
- Sales Jobs (20)
- Engineering Jobs (18)
- Creative & Design Jobs (15)
- IT Jobs (14)
- Maintenance Jobs (14)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (12)
- Consultancy Jobs (11)
- Customer Services Jobs (11)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (9)
- Legal Jobs (7)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (6)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (4)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (2)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (1)
- Property Jobs (1)
- Travel Jobs (1)
- 23 May 2021
- AoC Jobs - IP2 9SD
- £25714 - £41604 Per Year MPR/UPR
Commencing 31st August 2021 MPR/UPR Full/Part Time Fixed Term/Maternity Cover Contract This is an excellent opportunity for a well-qualified and inspirational teacher of Health and Social Care to become an integral member of our energetic and supportive team. ...
- 29 May 2021
- AoC Jobs - PE30 2QW
- £20000 - £25000 Per Year
Salary: £24,527 - £33,872 per annum Appointments will not usually be made above point L10 (£29,203) and progression beyond point L10 is subject to the attainment of certain qualifications Post Ref: 531088 Hours: 37 hours per week Base: Kings Lynn You will ...
- 03 June 2021
- AoC Jobs - NR3 4BH
- £28973 - £34606 Per Year
We are looking for individuals with a background in health and social care and we are particularly interested to hear from individuals with knowledge and experience in relation to: Dementia End of Life Care Mental Health Leading a Team The ESF Developing ...
- 03 June 2021
- Blue Octopus Recruitment Limited - NR32 2NB
- £25,660 to £34,456 per year
East Coast College is looking to recruit a Lecturer – Health & Social Care to deliver outstanding and innovative teaching and learning to a wide range of students across the college provision, supporting students to achieve excellence and reach their full ...
- 09 June 2021
- Sparsholt College Hampshire (incorporating Andover College) - Andover, Hampshire
- £21,368 to £32,563 per year
- (dependent upon qualifications and experience)
£21,368 - £32,563 (dependent upon qualifications and experience) Andover College is looking for a creative and innovative person to teach on our hugely popular and successful Health & Social Care courses at level 2 and 3. In September 2022, the College will ...
- 09 June 2021
- ACACIA TRAINING - Bournemouth, Dorset
- £27,000 to £27,000 per year
Due to continuous development Acacia Training require a highly motivated and self-driven individual to join our team in the role of Health and Social Care Assessor covering the Solent and surrounding area. The role of our Assessors is to facilitate learning ...
- 08 June 2021
- AoC Jobs - OX1 1SA
- £30000 - £35000 Per Year
Job role: We are looking for someone with a genuine passion for their subject to deliver exciting and inspirational lessons to our Health and Social Care students. If you have experience working within a nursing, clinical or health background, this could be an...
- 09 June 2021
- Alltogether Care Services Ltd - Clydebank, West Dunbartonshire
- £22,000 to £22,000 per year, pro rata
The Role We are currently on the hunt for an experienced Health and Social Care Trainer to join us. As a Trainer, you will be facilitating a thorough induction process, delivering refresher training and internal courses to both new and existing carers. ...
- 28 May 2021
- AoC Jobs - OL6 8AQ
- £24705 - £38000 Per Year
Programme Tutor-Health and Social Care Salary: £24,705 to £38,000 (depending on experience) Oldham College - Rochdale Road, OL9 6AA Permanent | Full Time We're expanding Do you want to be part of the fastest growing college in the North-West? Is your passion ...
- 26 May 2021
- Wootton Academy Trust - MK43 9HT
- £25,714 to £41,604 per year, pro rata
Full or Part Time Required for September 2021 or January 2022 Wootton Academy Trust [WAT] consists of Wootton Upper School, which has 900 pupils in Years 9-11 and Kimberley 16-19 College, which in September 2021 will have 700 students in Years 12 and 13 ...