5 Health social care jobs in UKShow filters
- 23 October 2020
- Dundee City Council - Dundee, DD1 1LS
- £23,421.00 to £26,354.00 per year
Job Description Based at The Shore, you will work full time, 37 hours per week on a temporary basis until 31 December 2022. Requirements You will have relevant qualifications at HND level or equivalent relevant work experience. Responsibilities The ...
- 23 October 2020
- NHS England - Manchester, M1 3BN
- £53,168 - £62,001 per annum
An opportunity has arisen for a System Delivery Manger for Greater Manchester, working in the Planning and Assurance Team within the Performance and Improvement Directorate in the North West of England. The post holder will work closely with regional, and ...
- 19 October 2020
- West Dunbartonshire Council - Alexandria, G83 0LW
- £27,209.00 to £29,709.00 per year
Job Description As a Supported Accommodation Worker you would be responsible for the delivery of a high quality support service to homeless households and to manage a temporary accommodation property portfolio, ensuring properties meet required standards and a...
- 21 October 2020
- Coburg Banks - Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 1AR
- £17,000 to £18,000 per year
- pension + bonus
We're looking for a talented Logistics driver to work for our client. They want to recruit a thorough and logistically minded individual, preferably with experience of inspecting vehicles. If that's you, and you can demonstrate the ability to organise the ...
- 01 October 2020
- Sirona Medical Limited - Ruislip, London, HA4 6NG
- £11 to £15 per hour
- 24hr experienced consultant support, good rates of pay, dedicated compliance officer, exciting working environment within the MO
Sirona Medical are looking to recruit a Level 3 Healthcare Assistant at an army base for the Ministry of Defence. If you are available and interested in working with Sirona Medicalas a Healthcare Assistant then please do not delay in contacting us. This ...