1,007 Health social care jobs in London
- London (1,007)
- South East London (209)
- South West London (155)
- West London (130)
- East London (127)
- North West London (86)
- North London (58)
- Harrow (42)
- Central London (38)
- Croydon (26)
- Sutton (13)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (464)
- Social Work Jobs (156)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (118)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (82)
- Other/General Jobs (54)
- Admin Jobs (32)
- Teaching Jobs (23)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (12)
- Manufacturing Jobs (11)
- Engineering Jobs (9)
- IT Jobs (7)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (7)
- Creative & Design Jobs (6)
- Sales Jobs (6)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (5)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (3)
- Retail Jobs (3)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (2)
- Legal Jobs (2)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (2)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (2)
- Maintenance Jobs (1)
- 15 October 2021
- Protocol Education - Hounslow, London, tw3
- £125 to £190 per day
Health and Social Care Teacher Hillingdon January 2022 We offer a well-balanced three year KS3 programme that enables students to enjoy success in their GCSE exams, which begin in Year 10.With an increased popularity of Health and Social Care at both KS4 and ...
- 30 September 2021
- AoC Jobs - BR2 8HE
- £25530 - £29174 Per Year Depending on Experience and Qualification
Ref: 5827 Lecturer Health and Social Care and Childcare Salary: £25,530 to £29,174 per annum Closing date: 13/10/2021 (23:59pm) Interview date: TBC The successful candidates you will be required to develop, provide and oversee the full range of professional ...
- 09 October 2021
- AoC Jobs - CR2 9HP
- £27178.19 - £35937.79 Per Year dependant on qualifications and experience
If you are interested in joining a dynamic, forward-thinking, and ambitious sixth form College, we have an exciting opportunity for you. We are seeking a Teacher in Health & Social Care/Psychology which will contribute to teaching within our Faculty of Sport, ...
- 01 October 2021
- Search Consultancy LTD - EC4Y 0AY
- £35,000 to £48,000 per year
- car allowance + commission
Area Operations Manager - Health and Social Care Recruitment South East Competitive salary and benefits We are looking for an individual with experience recruiting into the Health and Social Care market to take our existing business and develop it further in ...
- 06 October 2021
- Care Business Associate Training - London, UK
Care Business Associate Training (CBAT) are currently recruiting for Associate Trainers to work with us on a Freelance basis. We are currently seeking high quality nurse trainers who can deliver clinical courses within health and social care. About us: CBAT ...
- 29 September 2021
- AoC Jobs - EC2V 7PG
- £26.83 - £28.47 Per Hour
About the role: To act as course tutor and personal tutor and teach a variety of occupational units on all levels of Health and Social Care programmes. About you: You will need to act as course tutor and personal tutor and take responsibility for the day-to-...
- 14 October 2021
- Recroot ltd - Central London, London
- £308.50 per day
Recroot are working with Tower Hamlets Council who are looking for a Procurement Category Officer that has a focus in health and social care. Starting on the 25th October, working Monday to Friday up to 35 hours a week. 1. To provide a professional procurement...
- 13 October 2021
- NHS Jobs - Wandsworth Town Hall, London, SW18 2PU
- £47,154 - £52,936 per annum inc of HCAS
About the team: An exciting opportunity has arisen to work in a dynamic trauma-focused Social Care CAMHS team based in Wandsworth Town Hall. The post-holder will be required to travel to locations across the borough and more widely to offer a comprehensive ...
- 12 October 2021
- South West London and St Georges Mental Health Trust - London, SW18 2PU
- £47,154 - £52,936 per annum inc of HCAS
A Vacancy at South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust. About the team: An exciting opportunity has arisen to work in a dynamic trauma-focused Social Care CAMHS team based in Wandsworth Town Hall. The post-holder will be required to travel to ...
- 24 September 2021
- Bluebird Care Redbridge - E18 1AN
Providing Quality Care Bluebird Care Redbridge started as a small family business in 2004, and today we are proud to be one of the largest providers of home care services across the UK. But what makes us different? Bluebird Care Redbridge are committed to ...