171 Health social care jobs in Hampshire
- South East England
- Hampshire (171)
- Southampton (37)
- Emsworth (15)
- Fareham (14)
- Portsmouth (14)
- Basingstoke (12)
- Winchester (11)
- Lymington (7)
- New Milton (6)
- Petersfield (6)
- Havant (5)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (71)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (47)
- Social Work Jobs (22)
- Other/General Jobs (16)
- Teaching Jobs (6)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (2)
- Admin Jobs (2)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (1)
- Engineering Jobs (1)
- Manufacturing Jobs (1)
- Sales Jobs (1)
- Travel Jobs (1)
- 16 October 2021
- AoC Jobs - PO8 8TS
- £29.73 - £29.73 Per Hour
HSDC is currently seeking a bank lecturer with a specialism in Health and Social Care. Ideal applicants will have an existing recognised teaching qualification and a minimum of three years industrial experience in mechanical or manufacturing industry. ...
- 16 October 2021
- NHS Jobs - Winchester, SO22 5DG
- £33653.00 to £37876.00 a year + £1,500 market supplement
Royal Hampshire County Hospital have an opportunity for a Senior Practitioner with drive and commitment to join our fast paced, multi-disciplinary team. In this varied and challenging role you'll work with both Health & Social Care colleagues to provide ...
- 14 October 2021
- Completely Care Recruitment Consultants Ltd - Tadley, Hampshire, RG26 3NL
- £12.50 to £14.50 per hour
Residential Children Home - Support Worker Tadley £12.50 - £14.50 Per hour We have a great opportunity for a Support Worker in the Tadley area to work with children and young people with complex social and emotional behavioural issues. This role will be based ...
- 15 October 2021
- Completely Care Recruitment Consultants Ltd - Reading, Berkshire, RG27 0HU
- £13.50 to £15.50 per hour
Family Support Worker Reading Area £13.50 - £15.50 per hour Immediate start We have agreat opportunity for a Support Worker in the Reading area to work with children and young people with complex social and emotional behavioural issues. This role will be ...
- 04 October 2021
- University of Southampton - Southampton, Hampshire
- £21,135 to £24,871 per year
The National Institute for Health Research Applied Research Collaboration (NIHR ARC Wessex) is a Department of Health and Social Care funded programme of research that provides high quality, implementation-based research to support decision makers in health ...
- 09 October 2021
- NHS Jobs - Gosport, PO13 0GY
- £20,330 to £21,777 pa Based on full time hours)
Would you like to be a vital part in a new team really making a difference in the local health and social care system? Are you interested in being a part of an evolving service with opportunities for personal and service development? It is the ambition of ...
- 08 October 2021
- DWP Kickstart Scheme - Waterlooville, Hampshire, PO88TR
To apply for this job, you must be claiming Universal Credit and 16 to 24 years old. EMPLOYER Select Support Care Limited (Hart Plain Care) JOB SUMMARY Support vulnerable adults by working in partnership with them and any other relevant persons to identify ...
- 05 October 2021
- Voyage Care - Fareham, Hampshire, PO14 1EY
- £9.52 per hour
- +Paid DBS & Training, Pension, NVQ's
Night Support Worker - Fareham, Hampshire - £9.52 per hour £500 Welcome Bonus Voyage Care are currently looking to recruit a Night Support Worker into our supported living services in Fareham, Hampshire. As a Night Support Worker with Voyage Care you will be ...
- 11 October 2021
- Primary Access Limited - Romsey, Hampshire
- £8.91 per hour
We are seeking to recruit a full time support worker that has the right values and attitudes to support our clients, who are young adults living in Supported Living (not in a care home). We are a small family run business within the Romsey Hampshire area and ...
- 14 October 2021
- Apex Prime Care - Southampton, Hampshire
- £22,000 to £23,000 per year
We are recruiting a Care Coordinator for our two brand new extra care sites in Southampton and Romsey. Your role will be pivotal in shaping the care residents at Potters Court and Nightingale Lodge deserve. Candidates for this position will have; Experience in...