667 Designer jobs in Eastern England
- Eastern England (667)
- Hertfordshire (189)
- Essex (174)
- Cambridgeshire (98)
- Norfolk (79)
- Bedfordshire (69)
- Suffolk (37)
- Peterborough (21)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (171)
- Engineering Jobs (53)
- Other/General Jobs (49)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (42)
- Social Work Jobs (37)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (35)
- IT Jobs (34)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (27)
- Sales Jobs (24)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (22)
- Manufacturing Jobs (21)
- Teaching Jobs (21)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (20)
- Admin Jobs (19)
- Retail Jobs (17)
- Creative & Design Jobs (16)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (15)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (10)
- Customer Services Jobs (9)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (9)
- Maintenance Jobs (5)
- Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry Jobs (4)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (4)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Property Jobs (1)
- Travel Jobs (1)
- 17 September 2019
- Get Staffed - Potters Bar, EN6 3JN
- £18,000 to £30,000 per year
Building Services Engineer - Renewable Energy We are a one-stop shop for sustainable technologies. We both supply and install the systems, including ground/air source heat pumps and under floor heating. We are now seeking an enthusiastic, hardworking Building ...
- 17 September 2019
- Randstad CPE - Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL6 0BU
- £40,000 to £50,000 per year
A dynamic and ambitious Senior Structural Engineer fluent in German is sought to join this reputable firm. This role will be to act as a Project leader assisting with the running of the buildings design division in the Welwyn office of this design consultancy...
- 22 September 2019
- Protocol Education - Braintree, Home Counties, cm8
- £120 to £190 per day
Design and Technology Specialist: We have an exciting opportunity for an exceptional teacher or subject specialist to join our Design and Technology team. You will be a D&T specialist with the ability to inspire and motivate students using your knowledge and ...
- 10 September 2019
- aspire cambridge ltd - CB23 8AR
- £45,000 to £50,000 per year
Aspire Cambridge are recruiting for a Senior Electronics and Firmware Engineer on behalf of our client based Dry Drayton, Cambridgeshire. This is a great opportunity to join a focused engineering team, developing cutting-edge consumer products in the pet ...
- 18 September 2019
- Easton & Otley College - Colchester, Essex, CO7 7SP
- £117.00 per week
- Mon-Fri 9.15am-4.15pm
Vacancy description The apprentice will work alongside garden designer /owner learning all aspects of maintenance of a large garden open to the public including operating machinery such as hedge trimmer, hayter, strimmer, tractor and trailer. Maintenance of ...
- 09 September 2019
- MyNewTerm - LU7 2AE
Cedars is a high performing, and very popular 13-18 upper school of 1200 students in the small town of Leighton Buzzard. The school enjoys a fine reputation in the area, attaining consistently excellent results. This school is committed to safeguarding and ...
- 12 September 2019
- YOUR STAIRS LTD - Baldock
Duties include using the workshop machinery, routers, table saws etc, spray painting, fitting glass into the units, fitting all furniture onto the windows and doors, occasionally the job will involve delivering the windows and doors and fitting them. General ...
- 11 September 2019
- SBO Dental Laboratory - Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
Trainee Dental Technician We are a small Dental laboratory manufacturing dental crowns,veneers and Dentures. The successful candidate would initially be required to produce dental models,design crowns using the latest Cad-Cam technology, and to help in ...
- 10 September 2019
- Bourne Leisure - Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL
Role: Assistant Production Manager Location: Bourne Leisure Ltd, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire We have an exciting opportunity within our established in-house creative production studio, which covers areas such as design for print, digital design/development ...
- 19 September 2019
- Anglo Technical Recruitment - Bedford, MK40 1SP
- £30,000 to £50,000 per year
Role The successful candidate will manage the production of technical bids which will include both responses to tenders and proactive proposals. There will be a requirement to coordinate design meetings and then manage the process of collating and presenting ...