697 Designer jobs in Eastern England
- Eastern England (697)
- Hertfordshire (202)
- Essex (175)
- Cambridgeshire (111)
- Norfolk (80)
- Bedfordshire (69)
- Suffolk (35)
- Peterborough (25)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (176)
- Engineering Jobs (67)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (55)
- Other/General Jobs (50)
- IT Jobs (41)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (35)
- Social Work Jobs (35)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (27)
- Sales Jobs (24)
- Teaching Jobs (21)
- Manufacturing Jobs (19)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (19)
- Creative & Design Jobs (18)
- Retail Jobs (18)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (17)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (17)
- Admin Jobs (16)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (11)
- Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry Jobs (6)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (6)
- Maintenance Jobs (5)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (5)
- Customer Services Jobs (4)
- Property Jobs (3)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Travel Jobs (1)
- 12 September 2019
- Talent Finder - CM9 6WH
Interior Design & Style Sales Consultant Hours: Full time, 4 week days, 8.30pm - 5.30pm and Every Saturday 9am – 5pm Location: CM9 6WH Salary: Negotiable Depending on Experience Benefits: Company Pension, staff discounts in store. Our client is currently ...
- 05 September 2019
- Powerstax Ltd - Wickford, Essex
- £27,000 to £30,000 per year
- Auto Enrolment Pension
1. Position Position: CAD Design Engineering Technician Department: Engineering 2. Supervisory responsibilities/position in structure Responsible to: Engineering and Applications Manager Responsible for: None 3. Main function of job (Note: in addition to these...
- 10 September 2019
- AoC Jobs - AL3 8HW
- £26.71 - £28.96 Per Hour £26.71 to £28.96 per hour depending on the qualifications and expertise
The School of Creative Arts is looking for an enthusiastic and flexible lecturer to join the team, teaching predominately across our Art and Design courses. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a broad range of skills to be able to teach ...
- 16 September 2019
- Screwfix - Luton, Bedfordshire
DESIGNATE BRANCH MANAGER LOCATION: LUTON AREA UP TO £28,000 33 DAYS’ HOLIDAY 30% OTE BONUS PENSION We’re Screwfix. Perhaps you know us. Perhaps you don’t. Either way, we’d like to let you in on a secret. We’re growing. By putting our customers first, we’re ...
- 09 September 2019
- Sideline Design Ltd - Hutton, Brentwood
- £15,500.00 to £23,000.00 per year, pro rata
Job Description Duties: Receiving, moving, checking and storing incoming goods. Checking and inspecting goods received and ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type, and also acceptable quality. Packaging and labeling products before they are dispatched. ...
- 13 September 2019
- M & R Creative Designs Ltd - NR34 8TT
Green Pebble publishes greeting cards and stationery showing the original works of art of many of East Anglia’s leading artists. Our cards are sold all over the country and to a few countries abroad. We are a small but busy family company, employing 15 staff ...
- 06 September 2019
- ANGLIA AUTOFLOW.LTD - Diss, Norfolk
- depending on experience
Mechanical Design Engineer with strong CAD skills and experience of mechanical design engineering within a manufacturing environment. You’ll work alongside a talented team developing conveyor systems for the food industry,to the completion of the order.
- 09 September 2019
- Bourne Leisure - Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL
As a UX Designer you will live and breathe exceptional user experience. Wanting to create user journeys that will not only make the website intuitive for our customers but to improve key business KPI’s. Your energy and enthusiasm should be at the forefront ...
- 11 September 2019
- Concurrent Technologies Plc - CO4 9WN
- £25,000 to £30,000 per year
Concurrent Technologies is an internationally known manufacturer of single board computer products, primarily for the CompactPCI, VME, VPX and MicroTCA bus architectures. Our products are designed and developed totally in-house, and use leading-edge Intel ...
- 17 September 2019
- Peter Graves Florist Ltd - Girton, Cambridge
Creating floral designs and liaising with customers. Delivering made up products when required. Ability to work as part of our friendly team is essential as is a good telephone manner and literacy. May consider part-time.