8 Web designer jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employers
- UK (8)
- North West England (3)
- Eastern England (2)
- East Midlands (1)
- South West England (1)
- West Midlands (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (3)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (1)
- Admin Jobs (1)
- IT Jobs (1)
- Other/General Jobs (1)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (1)
- Full time (8)
- 08 October 2019
- North Lancs Training Group Ltd - Blackburn, Lancashire
Carpet-Up Ltd based in Blackburn, Lancashire is looking to recruit an Apprentice Digital Marketing Assistant; The main job role will be: • Carry out Web Design, • Effective team work to deliver Digital marketing campaigns • Search marketing, SEO, e-mail ...
- 09 October 2019
- Signet Jewelers - Maxwell Road, WD6 1JN
- Competitive salary plus bonuses, benefits & staff discount
The perfect opportunity to progress your career in Digital marketing and Online Production Graduate Online Production Assistant – Ernest Jones Could you develop your digital career in a team dedicated to ensuring that Ernest Jones offers a best-in-class and on...
- 01 October 2019
- Intequal - Telford,, Shropshire, TF7 4QU
- £190.00 per week
- Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Vacancy description You will be working for our client based in Telford as a Digital Marketing Apprentice and will be involved in helping to manage several social media accounts, generating engaging content and assisting with marketing campaigns, marketing ...
- 18 October 2019
- Meridian Business Support - Exeter, Devon, EX1 1NS
- £45,000 per year
Software Developer/Tester Exeter IRO £45K Are you a software developer based in Exeter and engaged with all elements of the software development lifecycle from design through to delivery and beyond? I am looking for someone to join a fast paced team who will ...
- 23 September 2019
- The University of Nottingham - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £30,395 to £39,609 per year
Apply to work as part of our Digital Research programme at an unprecedented time of change We are pleased to announce a number of new, fixed-term opportunities within Digital Research to help us successfully deliver an exciting programme of work across four ...
- 21 October 2019
- St Helens and Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust - Prescot, L35 5DR
- £21,089 - £23,761 pa
Reporting to the Resourcing Manager, the Digital Communications Officer will support the provision of a professional, efficient and integrated social communication strategy across the HR Strategic Resourcing portfolio. The post holder will focus on creating ...
- 10 October 2019
- St Helens and Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust - St Helens, L35 5DR
- £24,214 - £30,112 per annum
St Helens and Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust is the Lead Employer for circa 10,500 Doctors and Dentists in Specialty Training across six Health Education England (HEE) Regions. Having successfully implemented a range of innovative solutions to assist ...
- 11 October 2019
- The IET - Stevenage, Hertfordshire
- £24,000 to £24,000 per year, pro rata
- fixed term until Dec 2019 initially
Departmental Administrator Circa £24,000 per annum Fixed term until 31st December 2019, initially Stevenage, Hertfordshire The IET is seeking a confident and organised administrator to join the IET family We are the IET and we inspire, inform and influence the...