81 Designer swyddi yn Eastern England
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Eastern England (81)
- Essex (34)
- Hertfordshire (20)
- Bedfordshire (12)
- Cambridgeshire (6)
- Suffolk (5)
- Norfolk (2)
- Peterborough (2)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (19)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (14)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (8)
- Swyddi gwerthu (7)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (5)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (5)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (4)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (4)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (3)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (2)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (2)
- Swyddi dysgu (2)
- Swyddi ynni, olew a nwy (1)
- Swyddi peirianneg (1)
- Swyddi TG (1)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (1)
- Swyddi diogelwch a gwasanaethau amddiffynnol (1)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 11 September 2020
- Norwich City Council - Norwich, Norfolk
- £25,295 to £27,905 per year, pro rata
Contract: Permanent Location: City Hall Hours: Part time, 18.5 Hours per week Grade: 5 (with opportunity for career grade) Salary: £25,295 to £27,905 per annum, pro rata (pay award pending) Closing date: 4 October 2020 Interview date: 14 October 2020 Would you...
- 14 September 2020
- Hobbykit Ltd - CB7 5UP
Our small, established, family business is looking for a workshop assistant to join our team. The position is for a Workshop Assistant who would work closely with our design director assisting primarily in our workshop in Soham. Duties will include:- Operating...
- 07 September 2020
- Service Care Solutions - Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE29 6NP
- £13.15 to £14.50 per hour
Service Care Solutions are looking for an Investigator to work on a major contract with a local Police Force, based in Huntingdon. Main purpose of the role: Investigate offences involving research, evidence and intelligence gathering. Utilise designated powers...
- 18 September 2020
- Orwell Housing Association - East Bergholt, Colchester
- £17,230 to £18,137 per year, pro rata
Up to 35 hours per week - Are you a real people person who is dedicated to getting results? - Are you enthusiastic, approachable, caring and patient - Do you have experience working with adults with learning disabilities or are interested in learning to work ...
- 21 August 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Barnet, London, EN4 0NJ
- £25.00 per hour
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work full-time in Barnet. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC. ...
- 28 August 2020
- NHS England - Fulbourn, Cambridge, CB21 5XB
- £91,004 - £104,927 per annum
An exciting and new opportunity has arisen within the Direct Commissioning Directorate to appoint a Head of Operational Delivery (Primary Care & Public Health) to lead programmes of work to restore and recovery primary care and public health screening and ...
- 01 September 2020
- Red Bean Recruitment Ltd - Ipswich, Suffolk
- £38,000 to £45,000 per year
- Plus additional benefits
We are working with an outstanding childrens care provider, who are seeking an experienced Children's Home Manager. With the upcoming opening of two new residential (EBD) services, we have a genuinely exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and determined ...
- 03 September 2020
- Service Care Solutions - Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK43 9AX
- £15.15 to £16.04 per hour
Service Care Solutions are looking for a HR Police Trainer to cover a contract across Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire. Entry Requirements: Level 3 training qualification or relevant experience. Ability to research, plan, design, deliver and ...
- 08 September 2020
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - IG1 1NY
- £200 to £249.20 per day
Data and Insight Analyst-Community Hubs Main Purpose of the Job This is an exciting time to be working for the London Borough of Redbridge as the Community Hubs programme aims to draw together community engagement with data,change and capital activity. The ...
- 16 September 2020
- Central Bedfordshire Council - Shefford, Bedfordshire
- £33,123 to £36,138 per year, pro rata
Team: Assets Job Family: CBG11 - Enabling Salary: £33,123 - £36,138 per annum pro rata Hours: 37 hours per week Location: Priory House, Shefford Contract: Permanent Closing Date: 5th October 2020 Interview Date: Mid-October 2020 More about the role: Central ...