6 Designer swyddi yn Eastern England
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Swyddi gweinyddol (1)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (1)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (1)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (1)
- Swyddi dysgu (1)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 10 February 2021
- Cranfield University - Cranfield, Bedford
- £33,309 to £37,127 per year
Student Experience Technology Enhanced Learning Team Content Designer Fixed Term Contract for 12 months Flexible working will be actively considered Full time starting salary is normally in the range of £33,309 to £37,127 per annum, with potential progression ...
- 12 February 2021
- West Herts College - Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
- £27.25 to £29.55 per hour
- Depending on qualifications and expertise.
The School of Engineering is looking for an additional Hourly paid Lecturer who can use their industry knowledge to help our budding Engineers excel. Are you a qualified and experienced Engineer or already a trainer delivering Engineering programmes? If so ...
- 22 February 2021
- Thorlabs Ltd - Ely, Cambridgeshire
We are seeking a motivated Assistant Buyer to support the existing supply chain team within Motion Control, managing tier 2, 3 & 4 vendors. This role requires a dynamic and motivated individual, who can think on their feet and adapt to new situations. There ...
- 25 February 2021
- Thurrock Council - Grays, Essex, RM17 6SL
- £43,869 to £53,964 per year
Salary: £43,869 - £53,964 per annum 12 Month Fixed Term Contract 37 Hours per Week We have an ambitious housing development programme to be delivered over the next 5 to 10 years. As a Housing Development Project Manager you'll help us to make Thurrock a place ...
- 03 February 2021
- The IET - Stevenage, Hertfordshire
- £43,000 to £43,000 per year
Strategic Marketing Manager Circa £43,000 per annum 12 months Fixed Term Stevenage, Hertfordshire / Remote We are looking for a Strategic Marketing Manager to join the IET family We are the IET and we inspire, inform, and influence the global engineering ...
- 10 February 2021
- British Antarctic Survey - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- £31,305 to £34,028 per year, pro rata
BAS is looking for a Temporary Works Manger with either mechanical or electrical qualifications in buildings services or similar to join the Estates team. British Antarctic Survey (BAS) delivers and enables world-leading interdisciplinary research in the Polar...