427 Health social care jobs in East Midlands
- East Midlands (427)
- Lincolnshire (108)
- Northamptonshire (105)
- Nottinghamshire (97)
- Derbyshire (69)
- Leicestershire (43)
- Rutland (4)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (232)
- Social Work Jobs (97)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (45)
- Teaching Jobs (14)
- Other/General Jobs (12)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (11)
- Admin Jobs (5)
- Engineering Jobs (3)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (1)
- IT Jobs (1)
- Legal Jobs (1)
- Manufacturing Jobs (1)
- Retail Jobs (1)
- Sales Jobs (1)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (1)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (1)
- 31 October 2019
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham, NG5 3AG
- £18,813 - £20,795 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Healthcare Assistant to work within our Healthcare Department. HMP Nottingham is a community prison for approximately 1060 men offering integrated healthcare for physical health, mental health and substance misuse. The ...
- 22 October 2019
- JTV Care Ltd - SK22 4EJ
- £8.70 per hour
Watford House is looking for daytime Care assistants to join the busy team of dedicated staff who look after the elderly living with Dementia. Staff are provided with uniform and full training, so whether you are an experienced Care assistant or someone with a...
- 18 November 2019
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham/Mansfield, NG3 3AA
- £21,089 - £23,761per annum
Triage and Support Worker who will work under the day to day leadership and direction of Liaison and Diversion registered health and social care practitioners to provide and develop a Liaison and Diversion service to individuals who come into contact with the ...
- 24 October 2019
- Creative Support - Northamptonshire, East Midlands
- £7.20 to £8.40 per hour
Creative Support is a not-for-profit provider of care and support to people with a wide range of needs including learning disabilities, mental health needs, autism spectrum conditions and older people. We are recruiting Support Workers for our community and ...
- 30 October 2019
- Creative Support - Leicester, Leicestershire
- £8.50 per hour
We need highly motivated people who are looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work with individuals with mental health needs in Leicester. Delivering individualised packages of floating support, group work and co-produced activates into a supported ...
- 08 November 2019
- Creative Support - Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
- Up to £8.40 per hour based on experience
Creative Support is a not-for-profit provider of care and support to people with a wide range of needs including learning disabilities, mental health needs, autism spectrum conditions and older people. We are recruiting Support Workers for our residential ...
- 15 November 2019
- Creative Support - Derby, Derbyshire
- Up to £8.35ph based on experience and qualifications
Creative Support is a thriving and progressive national third sector social care organisation, with a passion for delivering high quality and meaningful services to the people we support. We are looking to recruit warm, flexible and motivated individuals to ...
- 14 November 2019
- University of Lincoln - Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £51,034 per year
- Please note this post is permanent full-time 1.0 FTE
The University of Lincoln has established a reputation as one of the most dynamic, fastest growing universities in the UK. Situated in the heart of a beautiful and historic city it has built an international reputation for the quality of its teaching and ...
- 21 October 2019
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Newark, NG24 4DE
- £37,570 - £43,722 per annum
Located on Newark Hospital site, Fernwood Community Unit is a 12 bedded community facing intermediate care facility that prides itself in delivering high quality, holistic, person centered intervention. This is a superb and exciting opportunity, for a senior ...
- 30 October 2019
- Apex Care Centre Limited - Chapel St. Leonards, Skegness
Phoenix Care Centre located in the seaside resort of Chapel St Leonard's is looking for a Senior Care Assistant to join our home. We are looking for someone who is a natural leader who is also kind, compassionate and caring. Do you have the ability to organise...