284 Designer swyddi yn West MidlandsDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- West Midlands (284)
- Birmingham (69)
- Shropshire (54)
- Staffordshire (46)
- Warwickshire (38)
- Worcestershire (14)
- Wolverhampton (12)
- Coventry (11)
- West Bromwich (9)
- Herefordshire (6)
- Walsall (6)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (142)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (22)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (19)
- Swyddi TG (17)
- Swyddi peirianneg (16)
- Swyddi logisteg a warws (11)
- Swyddi dysgu (11)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (9)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (7)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (5)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (4)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (4)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (3)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (2)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (2)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (2)
- Swyddi gwerthu (2)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (1)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (1)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (1)
- Swyddi eiddo (1)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (1)
- Swyddi teithio (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 03 June 2020
- eTeach UK Limited - Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 0UB
We are seeking a well-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible person to support our excellent Design, Technology and Engineering staff in the running of this busy department. The successful candidate will be expected to organise practical rooms and resources, ...
- 23 May 2020
- AoC Jobs - B63 3LX
- £21.92 - £25.45 Per Hour
The College wishes to appoint a well-qualified lecturer to support the work of the Creative Arts area as a lecturer in Art and Design. The member of staff will deliver on the BTEC and UAL Art and design qualifications at Level 3 and 2 and will be conversant ...
- 27 May 2020
- Antelope Recruitment Consultancy Ltd - Stafford, Staffordshire
- £20,000 to £25,000 per year
We have a fantastic opportunity for an e-commerce designer and consultant to work in a rapidly growing industry for a forward moving, client focussed business. Our client is a small, agile client focused cloud computing consultancy, serving the needs of ...
- 11 May 2020
- GE - Stafford, Staffordshire
Role Summary: The Lead Control Software Engineer provides technical leadership for a software project team whilst implementing GE’s HVDC control system. In this role you will use your experience and expertise to lead and guide the Controls Software project ...
- 20 May 2020
- Technojobs - Birmingham, West Midlands
A new role for a Senior Power Electronics Design Engineer has become available, to work on specialist green and efficient technology in the renewable sector in Birmingham. The Senior Power Electronics Engineer will work within an existing team and will be ...
- 19 May 2020
- AoC Jobs - HR2 9RZ
- £20316 - £29468 Per Year (pro-rata)
0.4 FTE Hereford College of Arts is a vibrant, dedicated arts college with a specialist focus on art, media, design, popular music and performing arts. The curriculum includes undergraduate and postgraduate degrees alongside a range of Further Education ...
- 14 May 2020
- AoC Jobs - HR2 9RZ
- £20316 - £29468 Per Year
Hereford College of Arts is a vibrant, dedicated arts college with a specialist focus on art, media, design, popular music and performing arts. We offer undergraduate and postgraduate degrees alongside a range of Further Education programmes and a wide-ranging...
- 13 May 2020
- Ofqual - CV1 3BH
- £38,000 to £44,660 per year
As England’s independent regulator of qualifications, examinations and assessments Ofqual’s job is to maintain standards, to make sure that qualifications accurately reflect the knowledge and skills people have attained through a range of different learning ...
- 29 May 2020
- Mott MacDonald - Birmingham, West Midlands, B3 3PU
As a Principal engineer you will be part of a growing Scotland and UK Roads team. You will be expected to combine managerial leadership with technical responsibility. The role carries a high degree of autonomy Your responsibilities will include: Promoting and ...
- 11 May 2020
- KPIT Limited - Birmingham, West Midlands
- £36,000 to £44,000 per month
Number of position: 1 Start date of the advert: 11 May 2020 End date of the advert: 10 June 2020 Salary: £36K to £44K per year Location: Birmingham, West Midlands Job Description: We are looking for a Node.js Full Stack DevOps responsible for managing, ...