1,295 Social care swyddi yn South East EnglandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- South East England (1,295)
- Kent (343)
- Surrey (156)
- Hampshire (150)
- West Sussex (147)
- Oxfordshire (130)
- Buckinghamshire (117)
- East Sussex (97)
- Berkshire (80)
- Isle Of Wight (21)
- Windsor & Maidenhead (15)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (740)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (242)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (169)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (37)
- Swyddi dysgu (27)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (20)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (16)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (8)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (7)
- Swyddi peirianneg (6)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (5)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (4)
- Swyddi gwerthu (4)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (3)
- Swyddi cyfreithiol (2)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (2)
- Swyddi teithio (2)
- Swyddi diogelwch a gwasanaethau amddiffynnol (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 04 January 2021
- Isle of Wight Council - Isle Of Wight, South East England
- £24,319 to £27,041 per year
These are exciting time on the Isle of Wight within Adult Social Care, the whole service has supported a redesign that enhances strength-based practice, working with the community and our third sector partners. The IASCC Team are looking for an enthusiastic ...
- 05 January 2021
- Excelcare Holdings - Buckinghamshire, MK14 5EG
- £35,000.00 per year
Regional Social Care Trainer – Up to £35,000 depending on experience. This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and driven individual when it comes to delivering top class training in health and social care. We are looking for a Regional Social Care ...
- 11 January 2021
- Surrey County Council - Guildford, GU2 4BB
- £24,430 per year
We currently have two, full-time Social Care Assistant vacancies; one at each of our two ASC Guildford locations: Guildford Locality team based at Guildford Borough Council, Millmead, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 4BB Royal Surrey County Hospital, Egerton Road, ...
- 12 January 2021
- AoC Jobs - MK6 5LP
- £30000 - £35000 Per Year
The Care Professions Department at Milton Keynes College are looking for an innovative and inspirational Course Team Leader to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for a Health and Social Care Teacher to join our Care Professions School here at ...
- 08 January 2021
- Candlelight Homecare Services Ltd - Uckfield, East Sussex
- £9 to £10 per hour
- £300 Welcome Bonus
About Candlelight Care Candlelight Care is a family-run company offering Homecare and Live-in Care Services in Dorset, Somerset, Wiltshire and East Sussex. With a Head Office in Glastonbury, Somerset, it has been caring for people of all ages in their own ...
- 08 January 2021
- Caretech - Sellindge, Ashford
- £9.00 to £9.00 per hour
SUPPORT WORKER Benefits £9.00ph Welcome Bonus of £500(T&Cs Apply) 35 hours per week (various hours and shifts available to suit your lifestyle) 20 days holiday bank holidays Flexible Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme DBS check paid by Caretech prior to ...
- 08 January 2021
- Caretech - Hawkinge, Folkestone
SUPPORT WORKER Benefits £8.72ph 37.5 hours per week (various hours and shifts available to suit your lifestyle) 20 days holiday bank holidays Flexible Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme DBS check paid by Caretech prior to starting with us. Full induction ...
- 18 January 2021
- Surrey County Council - Reigate, RH2 0SH
- £24,430 to £26,967 per year
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Adult Social Care We’ve had a major review of how we work and are currently implementing these changes. Our vision is ‘Working with all our partners to make a difference to the lives of people, through trusted, ...
- 30 December 2020
- FitzRoy - Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22 1EE
- £9.56 per hour
Throughout the summer the nation clapped for carers and key workers. If you are looking for a rewarding and fulfilling career as a Key worker then FitzRoy are recruiting F itzRoy are seeking exceptional Female Only support workers to join the existing team at ...
- 21 January 2021
- Apex Prime Care - Aldershot, Hampshire
Apex Prime Care are looking for a caring and dedicated individual to join our amazing Extra Care team as a Senior Carer. Hourly rate for experienced candidate holding an NVQ level 3 Certificate: £10.00 on Weekdays, £11.00 on Weekends Hourly rate for ...