313 Social care swyddi yn CheshireDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- North West England
- Cheshire (313)
- Warrington (64)
- Wirral (54)
- Chester (44)
- Macclesfield (30)
- Crewe (22)
- Nantwich (15)
- Ellesmere Port (12)
- Middlewich (11)
- Congleton (10)
- Northwich (10)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (166)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (75)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (18)
- Swyddi gofal cymdeithasol (18)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (10)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (8)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (5)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (3)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (3)
- Swyddi dysgu (3)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (1)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (1)
- Swyddi gwerthu (1)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 17 June 2022
- AoC Jobs - WA8 7JF
- £25323 - £39348 Per Year
To deliver outstanding Health and Social Care provision at the College to ensure that achievement and the student experience are exceptional. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. The closing date for applications to this role is 24/06/2022
- 30 June 2022
- Cheshire East - Macclesfield, Cheshire
- £25,419 to £28,226 per year, pro rata
Cheshire East Council (CEC) is looking for self-motivated Social Care Assessors to join our innovative and friendly Adult Teams across the East of the Council, which includes the Macclesfield area. Cheshire East is an amazing place to live and work. As one of ...
- 07 June 2022
- Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust - Warrington, WA2 8WA
- £40,057 - £45,839 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Social Worker to join Secure & SPLD Division within Mersey Care. We are looking to recruit a dynamic and skilled Social Worker into a band 7 Lead for Forensic Social Work and Safeguarding post within our ...
- 21 June 2022
- Social Care & Education Jobs - Chester, Cheshire
- £21,350 to £25,000 per year
We are recruiting for a SEN Teaching Assistant to work at a newly opened, special, independent school for children with Learning Disabilities & Autism in the Chester area of Cheshire. Salary: £21,350 - £25,000 per annum DOE Full-time, Monday – Friday 8:45am – ...
- 22 June 2022
- Cheshire East Council - Cheshire, North West England
- See providers own terms and conditions
Are you looking for a rewarding new job? Cheshire East Council are hosting two drop-in Adult Social Care Recruitment Events for anyone interested in finding out more about a career in Social Care. Come along and meet our Commissioned Providers to discuss ...
- 22 June 2022
- NHS Jobs - Macclesfield, SK10 3BL
- £26905.00 a year pro-rata
RNIB Eye Clinic Support Service want to announce this exciting opportunity to join their North West team as an Eye Care Liaison Officer (ECLO). In this role, you will be a vital member of the team working directly with people who have sight loss. You will ...
- 25 June 2022
- NHS Jobs - Victoria Road, Macclesfield, SK10 3BL
- £40057.00 to £45839.00 a year Per Annum, Pro Rata
Vacancy Subject to Job Matching This position is open to staff working at the Trust in the 'ECT Family' this includes current East Cheshire NHS Trust employees, bank staff, ISS staff and volunteers at the Trust. This is an excellent opportunity for an ...
- 29 June 2022
- NHS Jobs - Northwich, CW8 1AW
- £20330.00 to £21777.00 a year per annum, pro rata
Do you have what it takes? Do you have an NVQ level3in Health and Social Care or have equivalent / relevant experience? Are you passionate about providing high quality, patient focused care alongside primary care colleagues? Do you have good communication ...
- 01 July 2022
- NHS Jobs - Bebington, CH63 7PL
- Depending on experience £31,365 - £37,890 pa pro rata
The Adult Social Care Occupational Therapy Service is looking for a part time (22.5 hours per week) Band 6 Specialist Occupational Therapist for our Home Adaptations Team, although there may be a requirement to move to other teams with in the community adult ...
- 30 June 2022
- The Recruitment Pool Group - cw57aq
- £34,000 to £37,000 per year
Our client is looking for an experienced Residential Manager to assist with the running and managing of a family run residential care home. The applicant should ideally possess the following skills and experience: - • Previous Registered Management experience ...