325 Health social care swyddi yn West MidlandsDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- West Midlands (325)
- Birmingham (58)
- Worcestershire (50)
- Staffordshire (49)
- Herefordshire (40)
- Shropshire (38)
- Warwickshire (33)
- Wolverhampton (12)
- Coventry (9)
- Sutton Coldfield (7)
- Walsall (5)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (188)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (56)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (56)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (8)
- Swyddi dysgu (6)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (5)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (2)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (2)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (1)
- Swyddi graddedigion (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 14 May 2021
- Vacancy Filler - Walsall, WS2 8ES
- £19,624.00 to £37,430.00 per year
- 19624 - 37430
We are currently seeking a Lecturer in Health and Social Care who has experience within a Health and/or Social Care setting. You will be joining us on permanent basis, and must be able to achieve outstanding outcomes for students using a variety of ...
- 11 May 2021
- Supreme Care - Redditch, Worcestershire
- Mileage allowance
Supreme Care are seeking to expand their team of Caregivers. Our Caregivers travel from house to house assisting clients with personal care and tasks of daily living. A driving licence is essential for this role. We pay £8.91 - £10.00 per hour plus a generous ...
- 11 May 2021
- NHS Jobs - Leamington Spa, CV32 5QB
- £21892.00 to £24157.00 a year
This role is seen as a critical and evolving post to support the Multi-Disciplinary Teams within the locality to deliver effective, co-ordinated care for vulnerable and frail adults, particularly those at high risk of a hospital emergency admission, ED ...
- 13 May 2021
- Home Group Limited - Birmingham, West Midlands
- £18,576 to £18,730 per year, pro rata
Mental Health Support Worker - Level 2 Birmingham Permanent, Part Time (22.5 hours per week) Salary from £18,576 to £18,730 per annum (pro rata) rising to £19,200 (pro rata) through performance Plus, brilliant benefits Empowering customers to live rewarding ...
- 13 May 2021
- NHS Jobs - Birmingham, B17 0QX
- £31365.00 to £37890.00 a year
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Early Intervention Community Team within Birmingham Community Health Care NHS Foundation Trust, the largest community trust in the country. Part of a wider Early Intervention programme, which has delivered in...
- 07 May 2021
- Alpha Health Care Ltd - Walsall, West Midlands
- £9.60 per hour
• To actively promote and participate in the delivery of a quality care provision across the Home. • Effective management of staff allocation and supervision. • Act as a mentor and role model Applicants will need to evidence: • Proven experience in caring for ...
- 04 May 2021
- Ideal for All - B35
- £11.00 per hour
Nature of the job role: Working as part of a team. To assist with a variety of tasks which will support the employer in all aspects of daily living. Main Duties: Personal duties: All aspects of personal care, dressing, bathing and medical care, including ...
- 12 May 2021
- NHS Jobs - Staffordshire, ST16 3SR
- B6 (£31,365 -£37,890)
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Home First North Stoke Team for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist. The Home First Team is an integrated care and support service that provides short term, reablement, rehabilitation and health interventions to enable ...
- 05 May 2021
- NHS Jobs - Coventry, CV1 4JU
- £30000.00 a year
We are looking for an exceptional, registered (adult / mental health) nurse with a passion for, and significant experience of, providing person-centred and relationship-centred care. Mixing direct work with patients and families with supporting and developing ...
- 12 May 2021
- minee monkeys ltd - Oldbury, West Midlands
full Job Description Minee monkeys Nursery are looking for a nursery assistant you will need to be ￼ a dynamic and passionate individual who thrives on working in a busy environment with 0-2 year olds. Would prefer￼ The applicant To hold a Level 2 Early Years ...