148 Social care jobs in London
with Disability Confident employers
- London (148)
- South East London (27)
- East London (21)
- North West London (20)
- South West London (20)
- Croydon (12)
- North London (8)
- Enfield (7)
- West London (7)
- Harrow (6)
- Uxbridge (5)
- Social Work Jobs (72)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (40)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (6)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (5)
- Admin Jobs (4)
- Manufacturing Jobs (3)
- Other/General Jobs (3)
- Consultancy Jobs (2)
- Engineering Jobs (2)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (2)
- Teaching Jobs (2)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (2)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (1)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (1)
- IT Jobs (1)
- Legal Jobs (1)
- Sales Jobs (1)
- 18 December 2019
- Islington Council - London, N1 1XR
- PO11, £68,427 - £72,705 p.a.
We are seeking to recruit a Head of Mental Health social care to work as part of the Camden & Islington Foundation Trust and London Borough of Islington. The role will support the development of good social work practice in Islington, function as the strategic...
- 15 January 2020
- London Borough of Hillingdon - Civic Centre, Uxbridge, UB8 1UW, NW1
- £43,590 to £47,511 per year
About Hillingdon Hillingdon Council: Putting our residents first About the job In line with the new Children's Safeguarding Arrangements, we are busy implementing the new changes and now recruiting an experienced Social Worker to take on the role of Practice ...
- 19 December 2019
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Harrow, London, HA1 2XF
- £33,920 to £43,792 per year
Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Leaving Care Team based Harrow. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's...
- 09 January 2020
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - John Onslow House, 1 Ewart Place, London, E3 5EQ
- £44,347 to £50,549 pa HCA Inc.
This is a opportunity for an experienced community nurse to develop their skills in training and development whilst working across the health and social care teams. This post will provide nursing support and clinical education to staff providing reablement ...
- 08 January 2020
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust - Woolwich, SE18 4QH
- £42,313.00 - £48,515.00 pro rata
Advanced Primary Care Nurse, band 7 We are looking to appoint a committed, highly motivated, enthusiastic and skilled Band 7 Advanced Primary Care Nurse to our dynamic, integrated multi- disciplinary Rapid Response Team. This is an exciting opportunity to join...
- 13 January 2020
- Creative Support - Penge, South East London
- Up to £9.20 (dependent on experience)
We are seeking warm, caring and positive people to provide person-centred care and support to older people living in Extra Care housing in Bromley. You will be committed to promoting positive health and emotional wellbeing and an excellent quality of life. You...
- 30 December 2019
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Waltham Forest, London, e17 4jf
- £42,774.00 to £45,684.00 per year
Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in Waltham Forest for a Senior Practitioner to fill a role within a Corporate Parenting team. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £42,774 - £45,684 per annum. ...
- 03 January 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - London, London, EC1N 8QP
- £24,000 to £28,000 per year
Sanctuary Health has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Treatment Practitioner to work in Farringdon. The salary for this permanent Treatment Practitioner role is £24,000 to £28,000 per annum. Main Duties/Responsibilities: Working in a way ...
- 15 January 2020
- Southwark Council - Southwark, London Bridge, London, SE1 2QH
- £29,796 to £33,759 per year
The role Adult Social Care in Southwark is seeking an experienced officer to be a lead in the administrative and finance functions that support and enable the council with its responsibilities for appointee ships, deputy ships and Public Health Funerals. As ...
- 15 January 2020
- NHS England - Leeds or London, LS2 7UE
- £44,606 - £50,819 per annum
Since the population has grown and people are living longer, many people are living with long term conditions such as diabetes and heart disease, or suffer with mental health issues and may need to access their local health services more often. To meet these ...