6 Health social care swyddi yn South YorkshireDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (2)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (2)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (1)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 10 February 2021
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S8 0BZ
Scouting for experienced Care Assistants for the weekends with new on-going opportunities in Dronfield including rare weekly pay The care home is experienced in caring for residents with illnesses and tough disabilities. Attributes of attentiveness, a friendly...
- 24 February 2021
- Blue Octopus Recruitment Limited - Sheffield
Social Prescribing Advisor – Peak Edge Primary Care Network - Sheffield. Fixed Term until March 2022 South Yorkshire Housing Association (SYHA) is an award winning not-for-profit organisation passionate about housing and supporting people to live well, settle ...
- 15 February 2021
- Service Care Solutions - Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S70 2DR
- £12.35 to £13.35 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Reablement Practitioner for a position with Barnsley Council. This position is: Full time - 37 hours p/w, some weekend work required. Initial 3 month contract The successful candidate will provide assessment and case ...
- 10 February 2021
- Vacancy Filler - Belmont House Nursing Home, Belmont Drive, Sheffield, S36 1AH
- £8.72 per hour
- 8.72 - 8.72
Bank Care Assistant (Nights)-Belmont House Nursing Home, Stocksbridge, Part of the Country Court Family Hours: Bank Belmont House Nursing Home is situated in Stocksbridge & offers compassionate family-led nursing, residential and dementia care. Led by ...
- 11 February 2021
- Maria Mallaband Care Group - Sheffield, S2 3GL
- £8.85 per hour
About the Role The Domestic Assistant is part of the care team and as such works with other staff and maintains a clean and safe environment for all Service Users and staff. Main duties: Promote the Company Mission Statement at all times. Ensure the Home’s ...
- 17 February 2021
- Vacancy Filler - Barnsley , S70 4AG
- £8.84 per hour
- 8.84 - 8.84
At Hollybank Trust we provide a range of care and support services for children, young people, and adults with Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities and complex needs. Our main priority for this job role is to find people with the right values, ...