95 Designer swyddi yn South West EnglandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- South West England (95)
- Bristol (26)
- Dorset (16)
- Cornwall (14)
- Wiltshire (14)
- Devon (6)
- Gloucestershire (5)
- Plymouth (5)
- Somerset (5)
- North Somerset (3)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (12)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (12)
- Swyddi dysgu (11)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (7)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (7)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (5)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (5)
- Swyddi peirianneg (5)
- Swyddi TG (5)
- Swyddi logisteg a warws (5)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (3)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (3)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (3)
- Swyddi diogelwch a gwasanaethau amddiffynnol (3)
- Swyddi ynni, olew a nwy (2)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (2)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (1)
- Swyddi graddedigion (1)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (1)
- Swyddi manwerthu (1)
- Swyddi teithio (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 19 October 2020
- Anglian Home Improvements - TA1
- £60,000 to £90,000 per year
This is you: looking for a career that gives you the freedom to be your own boss, part of a nationwide company, offering uncapped earning potential and making the most out of your outgoing personality and your technical and design capabilities. You may not ...
- 21 October 2020
- Experis - Plymouth, Devon, PL2 2BG
- £45.25 to £60 per hour
Design and Safety Process Manager Devonport, Plymouth 6 Month Contract Pay: circa £60/hr LTD or £45.25/hr PAYE (dependant on experience) ASAP start subject to security clearance. Successful candidate can start with baseline clearance in place. This is a UK ...
- 23 October 2020
- NRL Ltd - Home-Based, South West, PL22BG
- £45 to £60 per hour
Our client, an industry leading defence contractor, are currently recruiting for a Design & Safety Process Manager to support exciting defence projects in Devonport, Plymouth. Much of this work can be completed remotely though some travel to site will be ...
- 12 October 2020
- Lifetime Training - Bristol, Bristol, BS8 1EJ
- £32,000 to £35,000 per year
In a nutshell We are looking for a passionate and innovate individual who will join our Curriculum and Learning Technologies team to create and continuously improve our learning experience for our apprenticeship learners. You will be using an array of ...
- 30 October 2020
- Experis - Nailsea, Somerset, BS48 1BS
- £40 to £48 per hour
Role: Lead Electrical Engineer Location: Nailsea Duration: 6 months Rate: Up to £48/hour Role Summary/Purpose The Lead Electronic Engineer is characterised by strong product knowledge, self-motivation, leadership traits and a continuous improvement mind-set. ...
- 28 October 2020
- Experis - Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL52 8SF
- £50 to £60 per hour
Role: Software Engineers x 4 Location: Cheltenham Duration: Initially until 31st March 2021 Rate: up to £60/hour Our client are a world leading provider of Jet and Turboprop Engines and they currently have 4 exciting contractor vacancies to work as part of ...
- 30 October 2020
- Experis - Dorchester, Dorset, DT2 8ZB
- £450 to £550 per day
Role: Software Developer - MATLAB Location: Winfrith / Remote Duration: 12 Months Rate: up to £550/day (Umbrella only) Security Clearance: SC / DV Having recently been awarded a new project, our client are starting to build an exciting new development team ...
- 07 October 2020
- University of Bristol - Bristol, South West England
- £33,797 to £49,553 per year
Based in the High Performance Network (HPN) Research Group within the School of Computer Science, Electrical and Electronic Engineering and Engineering Mathematics (SCEEM) at the University of Bristol this is an exciting opportunity to join a strong team ...
- 14 October 2020
- North Bristol NHS - Bristol, BS10 5NB
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum.
This exciting new opportunity has been created to support the delivery of our Trust Wide objectives and the strategic vision of North Bristol NHS Trust. You will enable the refreshed Trust 5 year strategy focusing on our Transformation Plan The post is a ...
- 08 October 2020
- NRL Ltd - Devonport, South West, PL22BG
- £20 to £40 per hour
Our client, an industry leading defence contractor, are currently looking for 4 BIM Co-ordinators to join their team at Devonport Dockyard, Plymouth on a contract basis. - BIM Coordinator (Clash and Interface Management - Projects) - BIM Coordinator (COBie and...