63 Designer swyddi yn South West EnglandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- South West England (63)
- Bristol (16)
- Devon (14)
- Gloucestershire (9)
- Somerset (8)
- Wiltshire (8)
- Cornwall (4)
- Dorset (3)
- Plymouth (1)
- Swyddi TG (10)
- Swyddi peirianneg (7)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (7)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (6)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (5)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (4)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (4)
- Swyddi dysgu (4)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (3)
- Swyddi teithio (3)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (2)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (2)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (1)
- Swyddi ynni, olew a nwy (1)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (1)
- Swyddi logisteg a warws (1)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (1)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 13 January 2020
- Anglo Technical Recruitment - Gloucester, GL1
- £400.00 per day
Our client is a major water contractor is looking for a Commissioning Engineer to join their team in South West. Reporting to the Commissioning Manager, the Commissioning Engineer has the following role and responsibilities: Key Tasks & Responsibilities Key ...
- 16 January 2020
- Anglo Technical Recruitment - Devizies, SN10 5EZ
- £350.00 to £375.00 per day
My client is a major UK water contractor and they are looking for a commissioning engineer for their Cheltenham operations. Reporting to the Commissioning Manager, the Commissioning Engineer has the following role and responsibilities at 4 sites in the ...
- 17 January 2020
- Morson International - Templecombe, Somerset, BA80DH
- £50 to £55 per hour
Morson International is looking for Supply Chain Manager for our defence client based in Templecombe. Principal Relationships: As part of the busyness's Engineering process you will interact with the following key roles: MMS Operations Director Engineering ...
- 08 January 2020
- Acorn Recruitment - Plymouth, Devon, PL1 1RR
Acorn Recruitment is looking for a Remote Junior Developer on a temporary to permanent basis n the outskirts of the city. As a Remote Junior Developer, you will work remotely as part of the IT Development team but based at home. It will suit a graduate looking...
- 21 January 2020
- Experis - Bristol, Bristol, BS48 1BS
- £10.74 to £19.38 per hour
Overview: To carry out production testing of Electrical and electronic assemblies to procedures. Carry out Environmental stress screening including thermal, Vibration and hyperbaric testing. To test and fault find Electronic Assemblies and Printed Circuit ...
- 21 January 2020
- Anglo Technical Recruitment - Bristol, BS1 6FS
- £350.00 per day
Design, create and improve new and existing products, platforms and transactions across the organisation. Have strong skills in front end or back end web developer (or both) and be ready to quickly get to work within a multi-disciplinary team of developers, ...
- 07 January 2020
- Anglo Technical Recruitment - Warminster, BA12
- £298.43 per day
This contract with our public sector client is a 11 months contract based at Warminster paying £298.43 a day Inside IR35 Main Duties and Responsibilities: Management and delivery of plans to ensure all necessary preparation and execution tasks and dependencies...
- 13 January 2020
- Anglo Technical Recruitment - Corsham, SN13 9DG
- £415.00 per day
This contract with our central government client is for 6 months and paying £415pd INSIDE IR35 and based in Corsham. CV Deadline: 13th January 2020 at 9am This is a great new opportunity to join one of the UK's largest central government departments where you'...
- 02 January 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Europe > England > South West England > Devon > Exeter, Devon, ex1 1qa
- £200.00 to £250.00 per day
NHS Digital - Front-end Developer - 6-month contract - January start Your new company As the information and technology partner for national health and social care system, this company implements and designs the digital infrastructure relied upon throughout ...
- 14 January 2020
- University West of England - Bristol, South West England
- £45,361 to £51,034 per year, pro rata
The Centre for Fine Print Research (CFPR) at UWE Bristol is a distinctive centre of research excellence. It boasts a strong reputation that attracts world class collaborators across a wide range of sectors, including fine art, design, material science and ...