180 Design swyddi yn South West EnglandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- South West England (180)
- Bristol (43)
- Devon (35)
- Dorset (32)
- Somerset (21)
- Wiltshire (19)
- Cornwall (16)
- Gloucestershire (5)
- Bath & N E Somerset (3)
- Plymouth (3)
- North Somerset (2)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (26)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (25)
- Swyddi dysgu (14)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (12)
- Swyddi peirianneg (12)
- Swyddi diogelwch a gwasanaethau amddiffynnol (12)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (11)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (9)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (8)
- Swyddi TG (8)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (8)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (7)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (5)
- Swyddi logisteg a warws (5)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (5)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (4)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (2)
- Swyddi manwerthu (2)
- Swyddi amaethyddiaeth, pysgota a choedwigaeth (1)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (1)
- Swyddi cyfreithiol (1)
- Swyddi eiddo (1)
- Swyddi teithio (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 29 April 2021
- Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Bournemouth, BH7 7DW
- £45,753 - £51,668 £45,753 - £51,668 pa
This post will be predominantly based at Bournemouth but involve cross site working. An exciting opportunity has arisen at University Hospital Dorset NHS Foundation Trust (UHDFT) for a fixed-term HR Business Partner, with relevant NHS experience, to join our ...
- 24 April 2021
- Protocol Education - Bristol, South West, BS5
- £10 per hour
A school in Bristol is looking to appoint a creative teaching assistant. Your qualities: - Creative and able to design exciting and engaging differentiated resources - Have experience with ASD children - Be confident in working 1:1 with SEND students - Must be...
- 05 May 2021
- Protocol Education - Bristol, South West, bs2 8rh
- £60 to £80 per day
- Paye, flexibility,
Teaching Assistant - SEMH/SEN Protocol Education are working closely with a number of Alternative Education providers and Pupil Referral units in the Bristol area, looking for SEMH/SEN Learning Support Assistants & Behaviour Specialists to work alongside ...
- 05 May 2021
- North Bristol NHS - Bristol, BS10 5NB
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum.
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY Electronic Patient Record (EPR) Developer (technical) The Digital Informatics Team within North Bristol Trust are moving the digital agenda forward with a number of key projects including the implementation of an electronic ...
- 05 May 2021
- Anglo Technical Recruitment - Bridgwater, TA6 3BU
- £26.76 per hour
Role: Senior Project Engineer Contracting Authority: Magnox Headcount: 1 Contract Length: 1 year Location: Bridge Water IR35: INSCOPE Security Clearance: BPSS Interview Process: MS teams The Role: To provide fit for purpose engineering solutions for complex ...
- 05 May 2021
- Morson Talent - Plymouth, Devon, PL1 4SG
- £14.72 to £21.50 per hour
Mechanical Fitter (Cranes Maintenance) Start As Soon As Possible 6 months contract with possible extension Certification required: Apprenticeship, NVQ level 3 or equivalent required for this role Job requirements: Crane maintenance experience would be ...
- 04 May 2021
- RNID - Bath, Bath & N E Somerset
- £8.91 per hour
Our South West Independent Living Service’s team is looking for relief support Workers to join our team. As a Relief Support Worker you will work with people living in their own homes who are deaf with additional needs, you will assist them to achieve positive...
- 06 May 2021
- University of Bristol - Bristol, South West England
- £44,045 to £49,553 per year
The role The University of Bristol’s IT Services department is seeking to recruit a Senior Database Administrator to join its Storage and Databases Team. You will be supporting the design, development, maintenance, and support of the University’s mission ...
- 22 April 2021
- University of Exeter - Exeter, Devon
- £19,217 per year, pro rata
Education and Student Support: Student Employability and Academic Success (SEAS) This full-time post is available on a fixed term basis for one year. Summary of the role The role is based within the Student Employability and Development (SED) team within SEAS ...
- 23 April 2021
- Medical Research Council - Swindon, Wiltshire
- £39,748 per year
Title: Senior (Salesforce) Test Engineer Band: UKRI Band E Salary: £39,784 gross per annum Reports To: Senior Salesforce Project Manager Location: Swindon Contract: Fixed Term - 12 months The Organisation: Innovate UK is a partner organisation within UK ...