482 Designer swyddi yn North West EnglandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- North West England (482)
- Greater Manchester (195)
- Lancashire (98)
- Merseyside (92)
- Cheshire (77)
- Cumbria (20)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (140)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (88)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (48)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (43)
- Swyddi dysgu (38)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (23)
- Swyddi manwerthu (18)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (16)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (11)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (10)
- Swyddi logisteg a warws (9)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (8)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (6)
- Swyddi TG (4)
- Swyddi peirianneg (3)
- Swyddi cyfreithiol (3)
- Swyddi gofal cymdeithasol (3)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (2)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (2)
- Swyddi gwerthu (2)
- Swyddi diogelwch a gwasanaethau amddiffynnol (2)
- Swyddi teithio (2)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 07 June 2022
- NSJ Contractors Ltd - Macclesfield, Cheshire
Acaelia Home Design are a luxury kitchen and bathroom showroom based in the heart of Cheshire. We specialise on the design, supply and installation of luxury high end kitchen and bathrooms. We are looking to recruit a Kitchen and Bathroom Designer to join our ...
- 10 June 2022
- PWD Creative Solitions Ltd - PR5 4AU
We are looking to employ a website design/developer to work at our office in Preston. A good understanding of Wordpress is required and training will be given on using our servers for admin work. You should be able to work with other team members and be ...
- 23 June 2022
- The Sovini Group - Liverpool, Merseyside
- £18,018.00 to £20,475.00 per year
The Detail We are seeking a Graduate Graphic Designer to join a well-established, multi-award winning, National charity As a Graduate Graphic Designer within The Big Help Project, you will take a proactive approach to working to tight deadlines whilst ...
- 22 June 2022
- University of Salford (Personnel) - Salford, Greater Manchester
- £28,756 to £33,309 per year, pro rata
A bit about the School of Arts, Media & Creative Technology…… We're one of the leading centres for practice-based education in the creative disciplines within the North West. We are the heart of creativity in Salford, offering a programme of events that ...
- 10 June 2022
- senploy - Bury
- £110 to £160 per day
A pupil referral unit in Bury is looking for a part time Design and Technology teacher to take on a part time role in September. The role will be teaching students in KS3 and KS4 at two different school sites. Due to the nature of the role, to be considered ...
- 10 June 2022
- Midlands and Lancashire CSU - Warrington, WA1 1QY
- £54,764 - £63,862 pa pro rata
A Vacancy at NHS Warrington Clinical Commissioning Group. Are you passionate about the safeguarding of children and young people; and improving outcomes for Looked after Children and Young People in Care? We are seeking to employ a dedicated, highly motivated ...
- 16 June 2022
- Stonegate Pub Company - PR1 2RL, PR1 2RL
General Manager Designate – Preston & Surrounding Areas Salary - Up to £38,000 plus potential live in Benefits of working for Stonegate Group: Pension Contribution Single cover private medical insurance Reward Card – 25% off Food & Drink Wagestream – Ability ...
- 14 June 2022
- Stonegate Pub Company - M2 5DB, M2 5DB
General Manager Designate – Slug & Lettuce, Greater Manchester, and Surrounding Areas Salary – Up to £43,000 Bonuses Benefits of working for Stonegate Group: Pension Contribution Single cover private medical insurance Reward Card – 25% off Food & Drink ...
- 28 June 2022
- Blue Octopus Recruitment Limited - Ashton-Under-Lyne, Greater Manchester
- £18,605 per year, pro rata
- (£9,302 pro-rata)
Joining us as an Art and Design Technical Support Officer (TSO), you will provide technical support and will contribute to the classroom experience of our talented and enthusiastic learners, within a hardworking team with high standards. As a highly engaged ...
- 16 June 2022
- Lancashire Care Foundation Trust - Blackburn, BB1 3BL
- £47,126 - £53,219 per annum pro rata
An exciting vacancy has arisen due to a retirement for a Designated Clinical Officer (DCO) for Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND). This interesting and challenging post works with a multitude of organisations with the sole purpose of ensuring our ...