4 Social care jobs in Buckinghamshire
- 17 July 2019
- Buckinghamshire College Group - Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, South East England
- £19.87 per hour
- Free Parking, Pension Scheme, Discounted childcare in the Aylesbury Day Nursery, Discounted Treatments in the Aylesbury Salon
Job Purpose: To contribute to Buckinghamshire College Group’s pursuit of excellence by delivering high quality, innovative teaching at all levels, appropriate to qualifications and experience. Use own current professional and academic experience to deliver ...
- 18 July 2019
- Community Case Management Services Ltd - Bletchley, Milton Keynes
- £11.00 to £12.00 per hour
Experienced Female weekend Support Workers required for an elderly lady with a brain injury, vascular dementia and diabetes living in the Bletchley area. Our client requires experienced support workers for weekend care. This role involves personal care, ...
- 11 July 2019
- British Red Cross - Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP21 8AL
Service Support Worker - Transport & Settlement Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire (requires travel within the area) Contract type: Permanent Hours per week: 23 (working on a 2-week rota pattern) Salary: £16,364 pro rata (£8.99 per hour) Do you love helping ...
- 08 July 2019
- MacIntyre - Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP22 5UT
- £8.50 per hour
- £8.50 an hour
Do you want to earn some extra money? Work shifts of your own choosing? Could you support people with learning disabilities, helping them live life on their own terms? You'll join us as a Relief (Bank) Support Worker , working extra shifts when regular staff ...