60 Social care jobs in Yorkshire And The Humber
with Disability Confident employers
- Yorkshire And The Humber (60)
- West Yorkshire (38)
- North Yorkshire (7)
- East Riding (6)
- South Yorkshire (6)
- North East Lincolnshire (2)
- North Lincolnshire (1)
- Social Work Jobs (19)
- Social Care Jobs (14)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (12)
- Teaching Jobs (4)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (3)
- Other/General Jobs (3)
- Creative & Design Jobs (2)
- Admin Jobs (1)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (1)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (1)
Sign in now to create an email alert and receive the latest jobs for this search straight in your mailboxSign in
Care Assistant (Social Care)
- 16 May 2023
- Joseph Rowntree Housing Trust - York, North Yorkshire
- £11.23 to £11.77 per hour
- Salary is dependent on qualifications
Hours available: Relief (as and when basis), and various hours available per week. Hourly pay: £11.23 - £11.77 (depending on qualifications). Location: Based at Hartrigg Oaks or New Lodge. We are looking for Care Assistants in two of our continuing care ...
Care Worker - Social Care
- 24 May 2023
- Home Group Limited - Tingley, Wakefield
- £10.90 per hour
- Pay £10.90 per hour (£21,314 pa, pro rata) and great benefits including Health Cash Plan
Care Worker Tingley, West Yorkshire Permanent, Part Time hours, weekends only Pay £10.90 per hour (£21,314 pa, pro rata) and great benefits including Health Cash Plan Home, a place where you belong…. Want to be part of a team that really cares and empowers you...
Activities Worker/ Social Care Worker
- 15 May 2023
- Leonard Cheshire - Wetherby, West Yorkshire
- £10.74 to £12.74 per hour
Part Time, 15 hours per week. Working alternate weekends. Hours to cover some evenings and weekends depending on the needs of the service users and outings arranged Basic hourly rate - £10.74 per hour, up to £12.74 per hour with enhancement. A night ...
SPECIALIST SOCIAL WORKER SUPPORTED LIVING - 2 POSTS
- 24 May 2023
- Hull City Council - HU1 2AA
- £35,411 to £38,296 per year
Are you passionate about making a positive and lasting difference for the people of Hull? Hull City Council are looking for exceptional individuals like you to join the Adult Social Care team in this exciting post in the High Needs Team. The role is to provide...
SERVICE SUPPORT ASSISTANT - FIXED TERM
- 22 May 2023
- Hull City Council - HU7 4LY
- £20,812 to £21,575 per year
Fixed term for 6 months due to a Business Support Review. Are you passionate about making a positive and lasting difference for the people of Hull? Care and support in Hull is transforming and we are looking for exceptional individuals like you to join ...
Admin support worker Driver
- 31 May 2023
- CMF Recruitment Services Ltd - Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- £14.35 per hour
Do you enjoy helping people? Are you looking for exciting and rewarding work which makes a difference? We are looking for a dedicated and reliable person to join our team. The role is to provide support in the workplace and community to our client who is a ...
- 03 June 2023
- Maria Mallaband Care Group - Harrogate , HG2 8JG
- £11 per hour
About the Role We are only able to accept applicants who have the right to work in the uk and live within a commutable distance to the location of the job role. The Domestic Assistant is part of the care team and as such works with other staff and maintains a ...
Specialist Dietitian | Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust
- 23 May 2023
- Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust - Halifax, HX2 8AL
- £35,392 - £42,618 per annum, pro rata
This is an opportunity to join a well established community rehabilitation team. The community service manages patients who may have complex neurological conditions such as Motor Neurone Disease and Stroke (including patients on the Stroke Early Supported ...
Specialist Family Liaison
- 18 May 2023
- Autism Plus - Haxby, York
- £20,685.60 per year
Salary: £20,685.60 per annum Contract: Permanent Hours: 22.5 hours, Monday to Friday Location: Haxby, York Required: Driving licence and access to a vehicle We are currently looking for someone to join the team to act as liaison with families of individuals ...
Waking Night Support Worker
- 26 May 2023
- Creative Support - Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire
- Up to £10.75 per hour
Creative Support is a national not-for-profit organization, we are looking to recruit warm and person centered individuals in the Grimsby area to provide individualised support to service users with Autism and learning disabilities who live in supported living...