77 Social care swyddi yn KentDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- South East England
- Kent (77)
- Canterbury (14)
- Gillingham (13)
- Gravesend (10)
- Maidstone (9)
- Ashford (6)
- Folkestone (5)
- Rochester (5)
- Dartford (3)
- Herne Bay (2)
- Ramsgate (2)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (40)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (20)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (12)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (2)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (1)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (1)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 16 September 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Ramsgate, Kent, CT12 6NT
- £31,365 - £37,890 pa pro rota
Would you like to join an award winning, highly regarded team full of motivated, enthusiastic and creative professionals? Are you keen to work in a fulfilling role that enables people to regain and transform their lives? Are you a qualified mental health and/...
- 08 September 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Gillingham, ME7 5NY
- £18,005 - £19,337 pa pro rata
At Kent & Medway NHS and Social Care partnership trust we understand the vital role played by cleaning staff within the NHS. Therefore, we are looking for a hard working individual to help us achieve the National Cleaning, Catering and Building standards at ...
- 08 September 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Ashford, TN25 4BY
- £17,652 - £19,020 pa pro rata
A post has become available within KMPT for an enthusiastic, strong customer focused and self-motivated administrative assistant. The post will be within the older adults mental health services administration team in Ashford for 15 hours per week providing ...
- 07 September 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Ashford & Tenterden, TN30 6TX
- £38,890 - £51,668 £38,890 - £51,668 pa
We are currently looking for someone to join our Clinical Neuropsychology Service for Stroke. This post is commissioned to meet the psychological needs of adult (18) stroke survivors and their families within the Ashford and Tenterden locality. The post is ...
- 22 September 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Dartford, DA2 6PB
- £19,737 - £21,142 pa pro rata inc
Patient Monies Office for the Dartford Site The purpose of the role is to run the Patient Bank at our Dartford site, you will be part of our team of 4. We have 4 sites across the trust and work 22.50 per week over 3 days at present We provide a inhouse banking...
- 24 September 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Maidstone, ME17 4AH
- £45,753 - £51,668 pa pro rata
Kent Clinical Neuropsychology We are currently looking for someone to join our Kent Clinical Neuropsychology Service for Stroke. This post is commissioned to work across the stroke care pathway, to meet the psychological needs of adult stroke survivors and ...
- 15 September 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Gillingham, ME7 1AL
- £31,365 - £37,890 pa pro rata
Its a great time to be join the Early Intervention in Psychosis (EIP) Service as we have been awarded Mental Health funding to expand the service. This will enable us to increase the interventions provided and enable us to improve awareness of first episode of...
- 25 September 2020
- Kent Social Care Professionals - TN1 1QQ
- £9.5 to £10.5 per hour
Make a difference every day – Become a care assistant Nothing compares to the feeling that comes from knowing that you’ve brightened up someone’s day – especially when that someone is a vulnerable adult. Kent SCP are on the hunt for warm and kind people like ...
- 11 September 2020
- Newcross Healthcare Solutions - Herne Bay, Kent, CT19 5HD
- £25.31 per hour
- Free DBS and uniform
Nurses like you change lives As a Registered Nurse in Herne Bay, Faversham, Whitsable, Canterbury and the surrounds, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You'll be responsible for ...
- 09 September 2020
- Service Care Solutions - Maidstone, Kent, ME14 1AH
- £10.75 per hour
Crisis Recovery Worker needed for Mental Health Service - Maidstone, Kent Service Care Solutions are looking for a Crisis Recovery Worker for a Mental Health Service (Safe Haven) - Maidstone, Kent for a private national mental health organisation. If you have ...