87 Designer jobs in London
- London (87)
- South West London (13)
- East London (11)
- South East London (8)
- West London (8)
- North London (7)
- Orpington (6)
- Central London (4)
- North West London (4)
- Uxbridge (3)
- Croydon (2)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (22)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (14)
- Teaching Jobs (10)
- Admin Jobs (7)
- Other/General Jobs (7)
- Retail Jobs (6)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (5)
- Social Work Jobs (4)
- Creative & Design Jobs (3)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (2)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Engineering Jobs (1)
- IT Jobs (1)
- Manufacturing Jobs (1)
- Travel Jobs (1)
- 22 November 2019
- Croydon Health Services - Croydon, CR7 7YE
- £27,936 - £34,628 pa incl. of HCAS
Community Staff Nurses - Band 5 part time post 22. 5 hours a week - (Bases may vary) We are Transforming Adult Community Services in Croydon. Do you have the skills to be part of this exciting transformation? In Croydon, Health and Social care providers and ...
- 29 November 2019
- Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - London, EC1V 2PD
- £23,213 - £25,195 per annum (Inc HCAS)
We have a number of full and part time positions available within the outpatients department at Moorfields City Road. You will be an integral member of the multidisciplinary outpatients team. You will deliver excellent customer service to our patients, and ...
- 28 November 2019
- eTeach UK Limited - Greater London, E14 0AF
- £7,835 per annum
As a proactive and enthusiastic individual, you will provide support to Learners with Learning Difficulties and/or Disabilities whilst they are studying on courses at the College. You will support groups and/or individual students who have been assessed and ...
- 30 November 2019
- BBC - London
The Business Intelligence team is responsible for providing information and recommendations to the business which provide support and help challenge its commercial activities. This is achieved through the provision and analysis of data, as well as through ...
- 29 November 2019
- eTeach UK Limited - London, Greater London, W7 1EU
- £19,816-£20,899 Grade 4 Range 7-10 (FTE £22,518-£23,748)
Pastoral Support Worker (Attendance, Behaviour and Well-being) Salary: £19,816-£20,899 (FTE £22,518-£23,748) Grade 4 Range 7-10 Term Time, plus 4 additional days (40 weeks per year) Drayton Manor High School is looking for a Pastoral Support Worker to start as...
- 05 December 2019
- BBC - london, W12
Sounds is the BBC&39;s streaming media and audio download service, incorporating live radio broadcasts, audio on demand, and podcasts. Â We&39;re looking for talented Software Engineers of all levels to join our Radio and Music Services (RMS) team in London, ...
- 06 December 2019
- The Hillingdon Hospital - Northwood, HA6 2RN
- £22,962 to £26,236 pro rata plus inclu HCAA
THE HILLINGDON HOSPITALS NHS FOUNDATION TRUST Cancer and Clinical Support Services Physiotherapy Department, Mount Vernon Hospital, Northwood Therapy Assistant Practitioner Band 4 Salary: £21,089 - £23,761 £3,722 HCAA per annum pro rata Permanent 15 hrs per ...
- 15 November 2019
- AWD online - London, UK
- £32,000 to £34,000 per year, pro rata
- plus Generous Benefits Package (see below)
Training and Education Evaluation Manager who has experience evaluating educational courses / curriculum with strong data management, analysis and reporting skills is required for an award-winning organisation based at Kings Cross, London. SALARY: £32,000 - £...
- 18 November 2019
- Barnet Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust - Enfield Community, N15 3TH
- £79,860 - £107,668 + HCAS + 20% remuneration
The Board of Barnet, Enfield, Haringey, Mental Health Trust have embarked on a period of service development and transformational change. Working as part of the North Central London STP, the Trusts are committed to working together to provide high quality, ...
- 13 November 2019
- University College London Hospital - London, NW1 2BU
- From £82,000 per annum inclusive pro rata
General Practitioners to work in the Urgent Treatment Centre Emergency Department University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Applications are invited for these new posts in the Urgent Treatment Centre at this major London teaching hospital, which...