74 Designer jobs in London
- London (74)
- South East London (10)
- West London (10)
- North London (9)
- East London (8)
- South West London (7)
- Central London (6)
- Croydon (5)
- Hounslow (2)
- North West London (2)
- Twickenham (2)
- Teaching Jobs (15)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (13)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (13)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (5)
- Social Work Jobs (5)
- Admin Jobs (4)
- IT Jobs (4)
- Other/General Jobs (4)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (2)
- Legal Jobs (2)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (1)
- Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry Jobs (1)
- Creative & Design Jobs (1)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (1)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- 18 February 2020
- Compass Group UK - London, UK
- From £10.55 VIP Waiting, Butlers, Suite attendants, Bartenders, Silver service Waiters, Greeters, Cashiers
Levy UK are looking for enthusiastic, committed and friendly individuals who want to join our world class catering operation at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. You will be working across Premium areas, delivering unrivalled customer service at one of the most ...
- 31 January 2020
- Brent Works - Hanwell, West London
Location of Work: Hanwell, West London Contract Hours: Term Time – 15 - 20 hours per week (may increase to 40/50 hours weekly during the holidays - 9 weeks annually) - 07.45 - 08.45am OR 3 - 6pm every day Monday to Friday, Term time. Can be discussed Salary: ...
- 21 January 2020
- PC HUB London Limited - Highgate, North London
Christmas Job A dynamic individual with core skill set in physical repair of Mobile Phones and Computers and understanding of all things technological with superior customer services skills to run the facility Part Time. You will be working under the strict ...
- 20 January 2020
- Barnet Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust - London, N15 3TH
- £79,860 - £107,668 + HCAS + 20% remuneration
A Vacancy at Barnet, Enfield & Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust. Clinical Director – Enfield Mental Health Service The Board of Barnet, Enfield, Haringey, Mental Health Trust have embarked on a period of service development and transformational change. Working...
- 06 February 2020
- Nviro Ltd - Sutton , SM2 6TQ
- £10.00 Per Hour
Role overview At Nviro we pride ourselves on looking after our people. We believe that cleaning isn’t just a job it’s a career. You will be given the latest innovative cleaning kit and technology to use along with full training to develop you as an expert in ...
- 17 February 2020
- Creative Support - Wandsworth, South West London
- £10.55 per hour
Are you a warm, highly motivated person with person-centred values who can empower and support people with a learning disability to transform their lives? Are you creative, proactive and willing to go the extra mile to enable people to achieve their ...
- 24 January 2020
- NHS England - Flexible, SE1 6LH
- Salary dependant on band/role offered
The Talent team is responsible for developing tools and structures, with regional teams and local systems, to create a pipeline of clinical and non-clinical talent ready to take on senior leadership positions in future and develop ways to make it easier for ...
- 04 February 2020
- Guys and St Thomas NHS Foundation Trust - London, SE1 9RT
- £79,860 p.a excl LZ (Pro rata)
A Vacancy at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust. Guy's and st Thomas' NHS Trust Oncology Department Consultant in Clinical Oncology From £79,860 p.a. excl. LZ (pro rata) Part time - 8,75 PAs Permanent Commencing as soon as possible Cancer services in ...
- 07 February 2020
- AWD online - Isleworth, West London
- Competitive + Benefits
Marketing Communications Executive with experience of managing social media and building client relationships, who has excellent organisation and communication skills, is required for this well-established Design and Manufacturing Company based in Isleworth, ...
- 12 February 2020
- Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing - EC1N 8JS
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year
- £23,085 - £24,300 +Benefits
About Us Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing is one of the UK`s leading providers of affordable housing and care and support services. We employ over 1900 people to manage and develop our large portfolio of nearly 56,000 homes serving over 75,000 customers ...