58 Social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employers
- UK (58)
- Eastern England (10)
- South East England (10)
- North West England (8)
- London (7)
- South West England (6)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (6)
- East Midlands (3)
- North East England (3)
- West Midlands (3)
- Scotland (1)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (26)
- Social Work Jobs (8)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (6)
- Consultancy Jobs (4)
- Other/General Jobs (4)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (2)
- Admin Jobs (1)
- Creative & Design Jobs (1)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (1)
- IT Jobs (1)
- Maintenance Jobs (1)
- Manufacturing Jobs (1)
- Teaching Jobs (1)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (1)
- 16 April 2021
- Hertfordshire County Council - Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
- £10.01 to £10.83 per hour
Job Title: Support Worker (female only) Location: 85 Chambersbury Lane, Hemel Hempstead, HP3 8BD Salary: £19,312 - £20,903 (£10.01 - £10.83) pa plus Market Forces Payment £1300 pro rata (non contractual) Hours: 18.5 hours per week Shift working (Some weekends...
- 20 April 2021
- Hertfordshire County Council - Stevenage, Hertfordshire
- £120 to £120 per week
- £120.35 per week
Job Title: Level 1 Health & Social Care Trainee Programme (Pre-Apprenticeship) Social Care Location: Job roles available across Hertfordshire Grant Payments: £120.35 per week Hours: 29 per week including study time Contract: 12 Month Traineeship Are you ...
- 16 April 2021
- Hull City Council - HU1 1HJ
- £42,821 to £45,859 per year
As Adult Social Care continues on its transformation journey, we need someone with energy, motivation and innovation to lead on the development of front line social work practice. This post will deliver significant influence and leadership to shape the ...
- 13 April 2021
- Hampshire County Council - Havant, Hampshire
- £9.81 to £10.34 per hour
We are now seeking a compassionate Chef who would like to make a real difference in their community by providing a quality catering service for our home. As a Chef, you’ll prepare well balanced nutritional meals for a range of service users with unique dietary...
- 07 April 2021
- University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust - Bristol, BS2 8BJ
- £38,890 - £62,001 per annum
We are delighted to advertise a fixed term (until the end of March 2022) practitioner psychologypost working at Band 7 through to 8b (depending on experience). The post holder will join a new exciting service offering high quality evidence based psychological ...
- 25 March 2021
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Reading, RG1 8NQ
- £53,168 - £62,001 per annum, pro rata
Community Mental Health Project Manager, Berkshire West Mental Health Services, Reading. The BOB (Berkshire West, Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire) Integrated Care system (ICS) has been awarded funding to implement a new Community Mental health model for people...
- 14 April 2021
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 317 Regent Point, NE3 3HD
- £31,365 - £37,890 pro rata per annum
We are seeking to recruit Band 6 Nurse Practitioners to join our team of highly skilled specialist nurses in order to prevent avoidable hospital admissions for nursing home residents. This 7 day service cares for residents in 55 nursing, residential and ...
- 15 April 2021
- Alltogether Care Services Ltd - West Dunbartonshire, Scotland
- £10.65 to £10.65 per hour
- £10.65 per hour (£9.50 hourly rate + £1.15 per hour holiday pay accrual)
Alltogether Care Services provide Health and Social Care for Adults within East and West Dunbartonshire. We are committed to providing the best standard of care and have been awarded excellent grades from the Care Inspectorate. Our Service Users are ...
- 16 April 2021
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - South Harrow, London, HA2 8EQ
- £43,712 - £49,325 per annum inc HCAS (pro-rata)
This newly created post is split between the Neuro Developmental Team (NDT), and Learning Disability (LD) Team in Harrow CAMHS. The NDTassess and treat young people for ADHD, and assess and diagnose ASD. The team comprises of: Psychiatry, Nursing and ...
- 09 April 2021
- City Health Care Partnership CIC - Driffield, YO25 5JR
- £19,737 - £21,142 pa/pr
Please note that this is to help with the COVID Recovery plan We are looking to recruit a dynamic and innovative Band 3 Health Care Assistant to work within the Bridlington Community team based at Bridlington Hospital and Driffield Community team based at ...