69 Contract design jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (69)
- South West England (15)
- North West England (12)
- London (7)
- North East England (5)
- West Midlands (5)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (5)
- East Midlands (4)
- Eastern England (4)
- South East England (4)
- Scotland (1)
- Other/General Jobs (23)
- Engineering Jobs (13)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (10)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (4)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (3)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (3)
- Creative & Design Jobs (2)
- IT Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Customer Services Jobs (1)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (1)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (1)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (1)
- Manufacturing Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Sales Jobs (1)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (1)
- 30 September 2020
- Jonathan Lee Recruitment - AL7 1LT
Principal RF & Terminal Consultant Welwyn Garden City (With travel between client sites acccross the UK) Salary Circa £70,000 dependent on skills/experience plus a growing list of Company benefits Immediate Requirement IMPORTANT INFORMATION - DUE TO UK ...
- 12 October 2020
- Service Care Solutions - Islington, London, N1 2UD
- £25 to £30 per hour
- Umbrella Ltd dependant on experience/quals
A Local Authority based in North London is looking for a Lift Engineer to join their team. This is a full time, temporary ongoing agency role and the successful candidate must have a full relevant engineering qualification, experience dealing with Lift ...
- 28 September 2020
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Swinton, M28 2LY
- £24,907 - £30,615
The Adaptations Team are part of a suite of services within independent living services of Salford Care Organisation. The team supports residents to remove environmental barriers within their homes to support independent living. As part of a of small team of ...
- 08 October 2020
- SSE - Glasgow, Glasgow, g2 3aq
- £32,000 to £49,100 per year
Base Location: Inverness, Aberdeen, Perth and Glasgow Salary: £32,000 - 49,100 depending on skills and experience car/cash allowance annual bonus Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time, 37 Hours Per Week | Flexible Working Available About the Department ...
- 22 October 2020
- Defence Equipment and Support - Leonardo Helicopters, Yeovil, Somerset, BA20 2YB
- £39,950 to £47,000 per year
Within the Engineering division, the Wildcat Delivery Team (DT) is responsible to the Front Line Commands for the In-Service support of the Wildcat AH Mk1 for the Army and the Wildcat HMA Mk2 for the Royal Navy. The Army Wildcat can be employed in a host of ...
- 20 October 2020
- Cowan & Co - Preston, Lancashire
- competitive salary and benefits package
Due to our increasing workload, Cowan & Co are looking for an experienced Building Surveyor to join our busy Preston office and further strengthen our Building Surveying division. Within this role you will assist both public and private sector clients across ...
- 19 October 2020
- Dawson Group Plc - NG10 1AF
Dawson group plc|temperature control solutions ltd We are currently looking for a Commercial Manager (Build) This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a background in commercial build or project management in a similar environment, looking after the ...
- 20 October 2020
- NHS Jobs - Arrowe Park Hospital, Wirral, CH49 5PE
- £21,892 - £24,157 pa pro rata - annex 21
Wirral University Teaching Hospital is seeking to recruit a qualified Assistant practitioner with an interest or specialism in robotic and urology surgery or a potential Trainee Assistant Practitioners to join our amazing robotics and urology theatre team This...
- 30 September 2020
- NRL Ltd - Cumbria, North West, CA20 1PG
- £55,000 to £60,000 per year
- Excellent Staff Package
NRL are recruiting on behalf of a large engineering firm for a Senior Cost Controller based in West Cumbria. About the role: - Satisfactory completion of Professional Development Records - Time management to meet project programme responsibilities. - ...
- 01 October 2020
- Service Care Solutions - Kirklees, West Yorkshire, HD1 9WJ
- £35 to £40 per hour
- Umbrella Ltd dependant on experience
A Local Authority based in West Yorkshire is looking for a Principal Highways Project Manager to join their team. This is a full time, temporary position and the successful candidate will hold a Prince 2 or equivalent Project Management certification (or ...