53 Contract design jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (53)
- South West England (10)
- North West England (7)
- South East England (7)
- East Midlands (6)
- London (6)
- North East England (4)
- Scotland (3)
- West Midlands (3)
- Eastern England (2)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (2)
- Other/General Jobs (17)
- Engineering Jobs (9)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (9)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (3)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (3)
- Consultancy Jobs (2)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (2)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (2)
- Admin Jobs (1)
- Creative & Design Jobs (1)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Sales Jobs (1)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (1)
- 30 September 2020
- Web Recruit Ltd - Reading, Berkshire
- £50,000 to £60,000 per year
- £50,000 - £60,000 per annum DOE
Construction Contract Design Manager Reading, Berkshire (with remote working options and some on-site visits) About Us Driven by innovation, Sapphire Balconies is the nation’s leading balcony specialist. We’re a well-established family firm who are passionate ...
- 21 October 2020
- Broxtowe Borough Council - Beeston, Nottingham
- £37,288 to £39,207 per year
This excellent opportunity is offered to an enthusiastic and dynamic professional with the relevant skills and experience to lead on procurement and contract management activity. You will be the Council’s expert in developing modern procurement, commissioning ...
- 30 September 2020
- Jonathan Lee Recruitment - AL7 1LT
Principal RF & Terminal Consultant Welwyn Garden City (With travel between client sites acccross the UK) Salary Circa £70,000 dependent on skills/experience plus a growing list of Company benefits Immediate Requirement IMPORTANT INFORMATION - DUE TO UK ...
- 22 October 2020
- Defence Equipment and Support - Leonardo Helicopters, Yeovil, Somerset, BA20 2YB
- £39,950 to £47,000 per year
Within the Engineering division, the Wildcat Delivery Team (DT) is responsible to the Front Line Commands for the In-Service support of the Wildcat AH Mk1 for the Army and the Wildcat HMA Mk2 for the Royal Navy. The Army Wildcat can be employed in a host of ...
- 20 October 2020
- Cowan & Co - Preston, Lancashire
- competitive salary and benefits package
Due to our increasing workload, Cowan & Co are looking for an experienced Building Surveyor to join our busy Preston office and further strengthen our Building Surveying division. Within this role you will assist both public and private sector clients across ...
- 19 October 2020
- Dawson Group Plc - NG10 1AF
Dawson group plc|temperature control solutions ltd We are currently looking for a Commercial Manager (Build) This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a background in commercial build or project management in a similar environment, looking after the ...
- 27 October 2020
- BDP - London, UK
Senior Design / Project Manager Location: London, Clerkenwell Type: Full time, Perm Hours: Mon- Fri 9 am to 5.30pm Salary: £40k to £55k p.a. depending on skills, qualifications and experience plus benefits We are looking for Senior Design / Project Managers to...
- 28 October 2020
- Ingeus - Greater Manchester, North West England
- £28,000 to £36,000 per year
About the role We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone. In unprecedented times like these, it’s hard to know how you can help isn’t it? Maybe it’s you, maybe it’s family, maybe it’s friends – We all know someone who’s been affected by COVID-19. ...
- 26 October 2020
- Mana Resourcing - Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 2XN
- £40,000 to £60,000 per year
JOB TITLE: Ambitious Structural Engineer LOCATION: Peterborough/Leicester SALARY: Depending on experience, 7.5% into pension The COMPANY For nearly 50 years our client, a multi-disciplined Structural Engineering practice, have carved a strong niche for ...
- 26 October 2020
- Mana Resourcing - Reading, Berkshire, RG4 8AU
- £40,000 to £65,000 per year
- Depending on Experience
JOB TITLE: Chartered Structural Engineer LOCATION: Home Counties SALARY: Depending om Experience, 7.5% into pension The COMPANY Since 1978 our client, a multi-disciplined Structural Engineering practice, have carved a strong niche for themselves, being ...