663 Social care swyddi yn Yorkshire And The HumberDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Yorkshire And The Humber (663)
- West Yorkshire (252)
- North Yorkshire (156)
- South Yorkshire (138)
- East Riding (74)
- North East Lincolnshire (22)
- North Lincolnshire (20)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (299)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (118)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (80)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (67)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (27)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (17)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (12)
- Swyddi dysgu (10)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (8)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (8)
- Swyddi cyfreithiol (4)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (3)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (2)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (2)
- Swyddi TG (2)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (2)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (1)
- Swyddi gwerthu (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 19 October 2020
- Hull City Council - HU1 1HJ
- £42,821 to £45,859 per year
Care and support in Hull is transforming and Hull City Council is looking for exceptional individuals like you to join the Adult Social Care Brokerage and Commissioning team. If you are a Senior Practitioner or Commissioner in Adult Social Care or Health, with...
- 13 October 2020
- Government Recruitment Service - Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £36,819 to £42,480 per year, pro rata
The Department of Health and Social Care helps people live better for longer. We lead, shape and fund health and care in England, making sure people have the support, care and treatment they need, with the compassion, respect, and dignity they deserve. This is...
- 24 October 2020
- NHS Jobs - Quarry House, Leeds, LS2 7UE
- £53,168 - £62,001 per annum
NHSX is leading the largest digital health and social care transformation programme in the world. With investment of more than £1 billion pounds a year nationally and a significant additional spend locally, NHSX has been created to give staff and citizens the ...
- 05 October 2020
- Skills For Care - LS1 2RP
- £29,872.64 per year
Job Title: PR & Content Officer Hours: Full time, 36 hours per week Job Status: Permanent Location: Leeds Based (currently working from home) Salary: £29,872.64 per annum Closing Date: 5pm on 15 th October 2020 Interview Date: 27 th or 28 th October 2020 (to ...
- 12 October 2020
- Brook Street - Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 5BJ
- £26,000 to £28,000 per year
Service Manager Supported Living Leeds Learning disability Are you looking for a new opportunity as a service manager in the care sector? We have the opportunity for you We are currently seeking a Service Manager for a flat model service in Leeds which ...
- 14 October 2020
- NHS Jobs - Sheffield, S12 4QN
- £31,365 to £37,890 pa
Scheduled and Planned Care Directorate The Recovery Service Care Co-ordinators Mental Health Nurses & Social Workers Salary: Band 5 & Band 6 dependent on experience Location: East Glade Health Centre, S12 4QN & Northlands Health Centre S5 8BE Hours:37.5 – part...
- 30 September 2020
- NHS England - Leeds, LS2 7UE
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum
NHSX NHSX is leading the largest digital health and social care transformation programme in the world and has been created to give staff and citizens the technology they need. We are a joint unit made up of colleagues in the Department of Health and Social ...
- 25 September 2020
- Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust - Calderdale, HX1 5AX
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the quest for quality team to provide pharmaceutical advice to the Quest for Quality Team, Calderdale GPs, other health and social care practitioners involved in patient care, care home residents and their families, ...
- 10 October 2020
- NHS Jobs - Hull, HU1 3SA
- £32910.00 to £35745.00 a year
Hull City Council are looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to be based at Active Recovery (Reablement Service). Active Recovery is multi-disciplinary team of social workers, occupational therapy workforce and therapies input who work with people ...
- 15 October 2020
- Creative Support - Cookridge, Leeds
- Up to £8.90ph based on experience
Do you have the commitment and positive values to make a difference to the lives of people living in a supported living service in Cookridge, North Leeds? Creative Support is a non-profit organisation which provides high quality person centred social care ...