802 Social care swyddi yn Yorkshire And The HumberDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Yorkshire And The Humber (802)
- West Yorkshire (342)
- North Yorkshire (197)
- South Yorkshire (147)
- East Riding (59)
- North East Lincolnshire (33)
- North Lincolnshire (19)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (442)
- Swyddi gofal cymdeithasol (109)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (96)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (33)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (22)
- Swyddi dysgu (20)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (17)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (16)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (9)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (6)
- Swyddi peirianneg (6)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (6)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (3)
- Swyddi TG (3)
- Swyddi gwerthu (3)
- Swyddi cyfreithiol (2)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (2)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (2)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (2)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (1)
- Swyddi logisteg a warws (1)
- Swyddi manwerthu (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 03 May 2022
- Hales Home Care - Wetherby, West Yorkshire
We’re recruiting for Care Assistants / Care Workers in Wetherby (LS22 and LS23). The ideal candidate must be a driver with access to own transport. Previous experience or qualifications are not essential. With the right values, transferable skills and our ...
- 11 May 2022
- NHS Jobs - Huddersfield, HD1 2ND
- £15288.00 to £37568.00 a year
Would you like to work in a role that enables people to take some control back of their lives, to support them to live in a way and in a place that matters to them, and to be able to see the difference that your input has made? Kirklees Council is expanding ...
- 24 May 2022
- Morgan Hunt UK Ltd - Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, S65 1EG
- £27,940 per year
Health and Social Care Lecturer Yorkshire Up to £27.940 Morgan Hunt are currently looking to recruit a Health and Social Care Lecturer on a full time permanent basis in Yorkshire Responsibilities of a Health and Social Lecturer: Working in the Health and ...
- 28 April 2022
- AoC Jobs - S2 2RN
- £20401 - £32526 Per Year Depending on qualifications and experience
Lecturer in Health & Social Care Lecturer 15 - 31: £20,401 - £32,526 per annum 37 hours per week x 52 weeks per year About you Are you looking for an opportunity to work for an organisation that really cares about its staff and students? Do you want to make a ...
- 20 May 2022
- Seven Steps Support Ltd - Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- £9.75 to £15 per hour
Work in social care today. Vacancies for support workers in Sheffield; supporting adults with learning disabilities. Experience is desired but not essential and full training is provided. Rewarding and fulfilling working environment, making genuine and ...
- 04 May 2022
- Home Group Limited - Hull, East Riding Of Yorkshire
- £21,000 to £21,000 per year, pro rata
Support Worker Various locations within the Hull area Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hpw) various Part-Time, sleep-in & waking nights roles available Salary circa: £21,000 per annum depending on skills and experience Plus, great benefits Delivering support with a...
- 27 April 2022
- Radfield Home Care York, Thirsk & Ryedale - York, North Yorkshire
- £11.00 per hour
- £11.00 per hour, plus £11.00 per hour for all travel time, plus mileage allowance
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a care assistant to join an exceptional care team with industry leading training, excellent support, paid travel time and paid mileage at Radfield Home Care York, Thirsk & Ryedale. No previous experience is required as we...
- 03 May 2022
- Hales Home Care - Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire
- £9.64 per hour
We’re recruiting for Care Assistants / Care Workers in Scunthorpe, Brigg, Broughton, Winterton and Barton to join our Care team. Previous experience or qualifications are not essential. With the right values, transferable skills and our comprehensive training ...
- 03 May 2022
- Hales Home Care - Hull, East Riding Of Yorkshire
- £11 per hour
We’re recruiting for Care Assistants / Care Workers / Carers to join our Care team in Hull. The ideal candidate must be a driver with access to own transport. Previous experience or qualifications are not essential. With the right values, transferable skills ...
- 03 May 2022
- Hales Home Care - Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £10.50 per hour
We’re recruiting for Care Assistants / Care Workers to join our Care team in Leeds. The ideal candidate must be a driver with access to own transport. Areas covered: Yeadon, Pudsey, Bramley, Otley, Adel, Guiseley, Horsforth, Wetherby With the right values, ...