275 Health social care swyddi yn EssexDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Eastern England
- Essex (275)
- Colchester (45)
- Chelmsford (42)
- Romford (17)
- Basildon (16)
- Brentwood (16)
- Braintree (14)
- Ilford (12)
- Barking (10)
- Harlow (9)
- Grays (8)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (146)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (49)
- Swyddi gofal cymdeithasol (22)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (11)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (10)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (9)
- Swyddi dysgu (9)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (5)
- Swyddi peirianneg (4)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (2)
- Swyddi TG (2)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (2)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (1)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (1)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (1)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 28 June 2022
- Morgan Hunt UK Ltd - Romford, London, RM6 4XT
- £26,706 to £41,979 per year
Morgan Hunt are working with New City College to recruit three highly knowledgeable, passionate Lecturers to deliver Health, Social Care & Early Years for the new academic year. The successful candidate will be working alongside the Curriculum Manager to ...
- 07 June 2022
- Training2care UK Ltd - CO62NS
- £21,000 to £24,000 per year
- Bonuses, company car,
Care Industry trainer. Training 2 CARE are one of the largest care specific training providers in the UK and we are looking for 4 outstanding trainers to help with our continual growth. Delivering experiential courses such as the Virtual Dementia Tour, Autism ...
- 22 June 2022
- NHS Jobs - Barking, IG11 7LZ
- £54764.00 to £63862.00 a year pa plus HCAS
An exciting position has become available within the children's services for a Head of Service for our Paediatric ASD Service across BHR ( Barking & Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge). The Head of Service will lead and drive the service forward working with key...
- 28 June 2022
- NHS Jobs - Barking & Dagenham, RM8 2EQ
- £25655.00 to £31534.00 a year plus HCAS pa (pro rata if part time)
We are recruiting to the Barking & Dagenham Community Nursing Teams,offering both part time and full time contracts Applications from Student nurses are welcome We are seeking innovative, caring and dedicated registered Nurses to compliment the Barking & ...
- 27 June 2022
- NHS Jobs - Redbridge, IG1 1HP
- £25655.00 to £31534.00 a year per annum
Community Physiotherapist - Redbridge We are currently looking for a Band 5 Rotational Community Physiotherapist to join our well established and integrated adult community rehabilitation team. Redbridge health and social care community service is a forward-...
- 30 June 2022
- NHS Jobs - Colchester/ Clacton, CO3 3BT
- £22549.00 to £24882.00 a year per annum
Would you like an opportunity to help people who have mental health needs find work and help sustain employment where relevant? Do you currently work or have experience in health or social care, recruitment, employment or education services? If you have ...
- 30 June 2022
- NHS Jobs - Redbridge, IG2 7SR
- £25655.00 to £31534.00 a year pa (plus HCAS) pro rata for PT
Community Health and Social Care Service (CHSCS) - Redbridge Permanent Community Nurse Band 5 - Community Health and Social Care Service Locality Are you looking for a fresh challenge, are you committed to the delivery of high quality patient care and keen to ...
- 18 June 2022
- NHS Jobs - Colchester, CO4 9YQ
- £32306.00 to £39027.00 a year per annum
To work as part of the integrated therapy team to deliver therapeutic input to children with the aim of achieving maximum independent living, within a stimulating environment actively promoting self-management on all activities of daily living. Working as an ...
- 22 June 2022
- NHS Jobs - Ilford, IG4 5EY
- Depending on experience
We are looking for Clinical Pharmacist to work with Loxford PCN. You will be responsible for their clinical competencies as part of a multi-disciplinary team to provide expertise in clinical medicines management, provide face to face structured medication ...
- 29 June 2022
- NHS Jobs - Basildon, SS16 5NL
- £18870.00 a year Per Annum (Pro Rata for Part Time)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for band 2 Healthcare Assistants to join Medical Same day Emergency Care (SDEC) this previous Know as Medical Ambulatory The post holder is required to be flexible, hard working and have good communication skills. You will be...