3 Health social care swyddi yn East Riding, Yorkshire And The Humber
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 05 January 2021
- Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust - Cottingham, HU16 5JQ
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
Clinical Trial Monitor (R&D) Research & Development Daisy Building, Castle Hill Hospital, Hull Band 6 (£31,365 - £37,890 per annum pro rata) 12 months Fixed term (external applicants) or 12 months secondment (internal applicants) Up to full time hours (37.5) ...
- 29 December 2020
- Affinity Trust - Hessle, HU10
- £8.72 per hour
Introduction Are you adaptable, flexible and caring towards others? Do you want to make a real difference to someone’s life? Would you like a career where each day brings a new challenge? Then you have the right traits to join our team within Affinity Trust ...
- 30 December 2020
- Nottinghamshire YMCA - Goole, East Riding Of Yorkshire
- £18,000 to £19,000 per year
- dependent on qualifications plus additional sleep in payment of £45.00 per sleep in and excellent staff benefits package such a free gym membership, generous annual leave, low cost childcare at school holiday clubs and supported health schemes to name a few. With a commitment to professional development with access to a wide range of training and Diploma level 3 and 5 qualifications.
Career in Children’s Residential Care? Are you ready to make a difference? Nottinghamshire YMCA Children’s Residential Services recognises there is a real need for safe and nurturing homes for vulnerable children. If you would like to work for an organisation ...