47 Social care swyddi yn UK
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (47)
- Eastern England (9)
- South West England (8)
- South East England (6)
- East Midlands (4)
- Cymru (4)
- West Midlands (4)
- North West England (3)
- Scotland (2)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (2)
- London (1)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (17)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (9)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (5)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (5)
- Swyddi dysgu (3)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (2)
- Swyddi eiddo (2)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (1)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (1)
- Swyddi cyfreithiol (1)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 21 September 2021
- Newcastle College - Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE4 7SA
- £25,929 to £34,549 per year
The Vacancy Newcastle College require a dedicated, enthusiastic and qualified person to take on the role of Lecturer in Health and Social Care. The main responsibilities of this role include the delivery and assessment of high quality learning programmes in ...
- 31 August 2021
- Service Care Solutions - Barry, Vale of Glamorgan, CF63 4RU
- £36 to £38 per hour
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for an experienced social worker to join the Care Planning and Proceedings team at Vale of Glamorgan Council. This will initially be a temporary position for 3 months but with a view to being extended on a ...
- 13 September 2021
- Hampshire County Council - Lymington, Hampshire
- £26,544 to £29,583 per year, pro rata
The Role: The COVID-19 Pandemic has had a significant impact on the provision of services. As part of the restoration of social care services there is a need to support individuals assessed as requiring services back into statutory provision and enabling safe ...
- 22 September 2021
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - Romford, Essex
Legal Officer – Community LOCATION: ROMFORD ESSEX REF: RQ445309 RATE: £20.00 PER HOUR DBS CHECK: NO EXPERIENCE: 2 YEARS HOURS PER WEEK: 36 To support the lawyers in the provision of legal advice to the Councils, Members and Officers, and support the provision ...
- 24 September 2021
- Shropshire Council - Shrewsbury
- £42,821 to £46,845 per year
To support this, an exciting fixed term employment opportunity has arisen within the Public Health Team in Shropshire Council for a Healthy Child Programme Lead. The post holder will play a key role in supporting the commissioning of services across the life ...
- 17 September 2021
- Disability Positive - Northwich, Cheshire
About Us We are Disability Positive. • We provide services, opportunities and a voice to people living with disability and long-term health conditions, and their families. • We know it matters because we live with disability and long-term health conditions too...
- 03 September 2021
- Radis Community Care - ST16 3NG
- £8.92 to £9.21 per hour
Radis Community Care have an exciting opportunity for a Field Supervisor to join our team based in Stafford About Radis Established in 2001, Radis Community Care has grown to become a leading provider of community based social care and support for thousands of...
- 21 September 2021
- Central Bedfordshire Council - Shefford, Bedfordshire
- £34,033 to £37,132 per year, pro rata
- £34,033 - £37,132 per annum pro rata
Team: Business Development Team Job Family: Providing - CBG11 Salary: £34,033 - £37,132 per annum pro rata Hours: Fixed Term/Secondment, Full-time, 37 hours per week Base Location: Priory House, Shefford / Working from Home Contract Type: Fixed Term (1 year ...
- 24 September 2021
- Career Teachers - Birmingham, West Midlands, B3 2HB
- £120 to £190 per day
Career Teachers are currently working in partnership with a secondary school based in North Birmingham who are seeking to appoint a qualified secondary teacher, responsible for teaching Food Technology as well as Health & Social Care to mixed ability groups of...
- 20 September 2021
- University of Southampton - Southampton, Hampshire
- £25,627 to £30,497 per year
Full time fixed term until 30 September 2024 due to funding restrictions Want to make a difference to patient care? This roles offers you the opportunity to make a difference. You will join the National Institute for Health Research Applied Research ...