182 Social care jobs in Scotland
- Scotland (182)
- Edinburgh (20)
- Fife (15)
- Renfrewshire (15)
- South Lanarkshire (13)
- Aberdeenshire (12)
- East Renfrewshire (11)
- North Lanarkshire (11)
- East Ayrshire (9)
- Perth & Kinross (9)
- Highlands (8)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (76)
- Social Work Jobs (71)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (14)
- Other/General Jobs (8)
- Teaching Jobs (4)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (3)
- Engineering Jobs (2)
- Manufacturing Jobs (2)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- 28 May 2020
- Web Recruit Ltd - Edinburgh, Scotland
- £11 per hour
Social Care Worker Field Based (covering the North of Edinburgh City, South Queensferry and the surrounding areas) Are you a qualified health or social care professional looking for a rewarding challenge? Do you want to take on a varied role where you’ll be ...
- 03 June 2020
- North Ayrshire Council - Isle of Arran, KA27 8DA
- £25,243.40 to £26,035.27 per year
Job Summary During Covid-19, we are taking the opportunity to work in different ways and this includes how we continue to undertake our interviews. We are using Microsoft Teams to progress with interviews virtually and all you need is a device with a camera ...
- 27 May 2020
- Angus Council - Arbroath, DD11 3LR
- £10,890.00 to £27,104.00 per year
Job Description Due to increasing our staffing complement we are recruiting additional staff. Based at either: Logan Cottage, Bramble Cottages, James Chalmers Road, Arbroath; or Rowan Cottage, Bramble Cottages, James Chalmers Road, Arbroath. You will work ...
- 03 June 2020
- Angus Council - Angus, DD8 1AX
- £11.29 to £12.51 per hour
Job Description Based at either Brambles Cottages, James Chalmers Road, Arbroath or Carseburn Road, Forfar. Hours are worked on a supply basis, as and when required. Hours are worked on a rota system covering 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You may therefore be...
- 03 June 2020
- Angus Council - Forfar, DD8 3HW
- £21,780.00 to £27,104.00 per year
Job Description Based at Carseburn Road, Forfar. You will work 37 hours per week based on a rota covering 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. These jobs are temporary for up to 12 months from date of appointment. Applications from Angus Council employees on a ...
- 05 June 2020
- Renfrewshire Council - Paisley, PA2 7EN
- £14,203.00 to £15,705.00 per year
Living Wage Renfrewshire Council supports payment of the Living Wage of £9.34 per hour as the minimum level of remuneration to its employees . Therefore, successful applicants will be paid the ‘Living Wage’ - (the Hourly Rate for the post a Living Wage Pay ...
- 20 May 2020
- Angus Council - Arbroath, DD11 3TP
- £21,338.00 to £26,555.00 per year
Job Description Based at Bruce House, Wellgate, Arbroath, covering the Angus area. These jobs are temporary for up to 23 months from date of appointment. Applications from Angus Council employees on a secondment basis will be considered. You must have the ...
- 31 May 2020
- Perth and Kinross Council - Perth, PH1 5GD
- £20,872.00 to £23,143.00 per year
Job Description Social Care Officer, Various Locations in the Perth & Kinross Area (PKC06521) £20,872 - £23,143 (Pro Rata) 20 hour, 30 hour and 36 hour contracts available with immediate start (Fixed Term until 31 May 2021). Now more than ever, we need people ...
- 14 May 2020
- HIJOBS - Inverness
- £19,966.00 to £21,612.00 per year
Do you share our commitment to supporting positive change in people’s lives? Ypeople has over 200 staff and volunteers, and supports hundreds of people every day in our homelessness, young people’s wellbeing and out of school care services. We are recruiting ...
- 12 May 2020
- North Lanarkshire Council - Various Locations in North Lanarkshire, ML1 1AB
- £24,636.00 to £27,737.00 per year
Job Advertisement NLC7 £24,636 - £27,737 (Pro Rata) Additional payment for non-core hours We are currently recruiting for individuals to help support and assist service users in a care home setting within various locations across North Lanarkshire. If ...