114 Social care jobs in Scotland
- Scotland (114)
- Fife (10)
- Edinburgh (9)
- Falkirk County (8)
- Highlands (7)
- Borders (7)
- South Lanarkshire (7)
- Argyll & Bute (6)
- Glasgow (6)
- Moray (6)
- Midlothian (5)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (46)
- Social Work Jobs (38)
- Other/General Jobs (11)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (6)
- Teaching Jobs (4)
- Manufacturing Jobs (3)
- Engineering Jobs (2)
- Legal Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Sales Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- 21 September 2020
- Web Recruit Ltd - Edinburgh, Scotland
- £11.00 per hour
- Up to £11 per hour depending on SVQ qualification and relevant experience
Social Care Worker Field Based (covering the North of Edinburgh City, South Queensferry and the surrounding areas) Are you a qualified health or social care professional looking for a rewarding challenge? Do you want to take on a varied role where you’ll be ...
- 18 September 2020
- Stoneywood Care Services - Denny, Falkirk County
- £19,000 per year
- circa 19000
Stoneywood Care Services have been providing essential support to vulnerable people across Forth Valley for over 25 years. We are proud to say that our Social Care Workers professionally support individuals in their own homes, and in the community using an ...
- 15 September 2020
- Renfrewshire Council - Renfrew, PA4 0PF
- £17,517.00 to £19,370.00 per year
Living Wage Renfrewshire Council supports payment of the Living Wage of £9.34 per hour as the minimum level of remuneration to its employees . Therefore, successful applicants will be paid the ‘Living Wage’ - (the Hourly Rate for the post a Living Wage Pay ...
- 25 September 2020
- Dundee City Council - Dundee, DD1 1NL
- £26,354.00 to £30,926.00 per year
Job Description The Learning Disability service in Dundee is a joint Social Work and Health team providing a range of services to adults with a learning disability which include housing support, care at home, respite and day opportunities. You will work full ...
- 23 September 2020
- Angus Council - Angus, DD8 1AX
- £11.29 to £12.51 per hour
Job Description Based at either Brambles Cottages, James Chalmers Road, Arbroath, Strathmore Avenue, Forfar or Carseburn Road, Forfar. Hours are worked on a supply basis, as and when required. Hours are worked on a rota system covering 24 hours a day, 7 days a...
- 25 September 2020
- Falkirk Council - Falkirk, FK1 5BT
- £23,787.00 to £26,353.00 per year
Job Advert We are looking for a driven individual who can work within the integrated team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced worker to be part of this dynamic service within integrated care. If you are the successful candidate, you will be ...
- 22 September 2020
- Highland Council - Ross & Cromarty, IV9 8RQ
- £26,281.00 to £29,533.00 per year
Job Description Post Title: Social Care Worker 2 Location : Killen Hours : 37 Hours per week Duration : Permanent Salary : £26,281 - £29,533 p.a. Salary placing will normally be at the first point of the scale. Contact Person : Pamela Buchanan, Tel No:01463 ...
- 21 September 2020
- South Lanarkshire Council - Various Locations across South Lanarkshire, ML3 0AA
- £18,790.00 per year
Job Description Social Work Resources Various locations across South Lanarkshire Shifts to be worked in accordance with a roster including evenings and weekends: Early Shift 07:15 to 15:15 Back Shift 14:30 to 22:15 Monday to Sunday Fixed Term: 2 years Working ...
- 16 September 2020
- South Lanarkshire Council - Rutherglen, G73 3AL
- £11.98 to £13.23 per hour
Job Description We currently have a number of positions with either 28.5 or 33.5 hours per week. The successful applicants will have experience in caring for older people, preferably within a residential setting and be familiar with all aspects of personal ...
- 14 September 2020
- Fife Council - Kirkcaldy, KY2 6GH
- £26,768.00 to £33,939.00 per year
Job Description Interview Date: Week commencing 12 October 2020 The job pack for this vacancy is attached at the bottom of the page. It provides more detailed information about the job and the type of person we are looking for. For 'Helpful Hints' when ...