19 Design coordinator jobs in LondonShow filters
- London (19)
- Central London (3)
- South East London (3)
- East London (2)
- North West London (2)
- West London (2)
- South West London (1)
- Engineering Jobs (5)
- Creative & Design Jobs (3)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (2)
- IT Jobs (2)
- Other/General Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Social Work Jobs (1)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (1)
- 08 February 2020
- NHS Jobs - st George's University Hospitals, Blackshaw Road,, SW17 0QT
- £51,383 - £57,596 pa inc
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a candidate who has significant experience in designing and delivering health promotion wellbeing initiatives to improve and maintain both the mental and physical health and wellbeing for our staff. The role is available ...
- 19 February 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - London, London, SW1W 0NT
- £30,000.00 to £40,000.00 per year
Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer job | NEW role | £30-40k | development and chartership opportunities Your new company This medium sized building services consultancy has offices across the world and projects alongside that. Working on predominantly ...
- 06 February 2020
- Randstad CPE - London, London, ec4r 1bn
- £28,000 to £32,000 per year
- Additional Benefits
Your new company A specialist design & build company with a track record of success with the typical job worth between £2mil to £20mil. Due to workload, they are looking for a Pre-Construction Administrator / Project Coordinator to join their team. Your new ...
- 19 February 2020
- Nasdaq - London
- £80,000 per year, pro rata
Nasdaq is continuously revolutionizing markets and undergoing transformations while we adopt new technologies to develop innovative solutions, constantly aiming to rewrite tomorrow. If you are someone who enjoys working in a results-driven and high-performing ...
- 14 January 2020
- NHS Jobs - UCLH, NW1 2PG
- £16.14 - £32.34
University College Hospital in London is looking for enthusiastic and motivated Band 5 and Band 6 Neonatal Nurses to join the Bank and work in our brand new state of the art unit situated immediately opposite Warren Street Tube station. This is an excellent ...
- 17 February 2020
- Randstad CPE - Essex, Essex, EC4R 1BN
- £40,000 to £55,000 per year
- package (inc car allowance)
Are you a Design and Technical Coordinator looking for a new challenge? How would you like to manage your own project through to completion? Do you want to work for one of the biggest residential main contractors? My contractor client is looking to expand the ...
- 31 January 2020
- Cundall - London, UK
- £40,000 to £45,000 per year
- £40,000 - £45,000 + £950 car allowance per annum and excellent benefits
The Team Cundall’s Public Health team help to deliver award-winning innovative design solutions that have minimal environmental impact. The team works as part of the building services team to provide coordinated solutions for clients’ designs for a wide range ...
- 06 February 2020
- London Borough of Hillingdon - Various locations across the Hillingdon Borough, NW1
- £20,197 to £20,871 per year
About Hillingdon Hillingdon Council: Putting our residents first About the job You’ll be part of a unique, innovative, evolving service, where you’ll genuinely be able to support people in making changes. Sorted - Substance Use and Misuse Programmes team ...
- 23 January 2020
- City and County Healthcare Recruitment - SE16 2XB
- £20,000 to £22,000 per year
Care Coordinator, Southwark Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 dependant on experience A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an efficient, organised and experienced Care Co-ordinator to join a highly reputable, established and rapidly expanding Domiciliary Care ...
- 13 February 2020
- City and County Healthcare Recruitment - W2 5PH
- £22,000 per year
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an efficient, organised and experienced Care Co-ordinator to join a highly reputable, established and rapidly expanding Domiciliary Care Business - London Care. If you are passionate about providing the best in community ...