77 Health social care swyddi yn County DurhamDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- North East England
- County Durham (77)
- Durham (20)
- Stockton-On-Tees (11)
- Consett (10)
- Darlington (10)
- Bishop Auckland (6)
- Houghton Le Spring (4)
- Hartlepool (3)
- Stanley (3)
- Chester Le Street (2)
- Newton Aycliffe (2)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (53)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (6)
- Swyddi gofal cymdeithasol (6)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (3)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (2)
- Swyddi dysgu (2)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (1)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (1)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (1)
- Swyddi TG (1)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 01 July 2022
- Education Training Collective - Stockton-On-Tees, County Durham
- £22,829 to £25,651 per year
Job Title Health and Social Care Assessor Job Ref REQ0000606 Salary Range £22829 - £25651 (H19-23) (Actual Salary) Hours 37 hours a week (Full Time) Location Stockton Riverside College Stockton Riverside College is a vibrant, forward-facing college which ...
- 17 June 2022
- Derwentside College - Consett, County Durham
- £19,643 to £27,744 per year
Why Derwentside College? Derwentside College is one of the top performing colleges in the Country for its student achievement and satisfaction. We are an ambitious organisation and as one of the largest apprenticeship providers in the Country, we are leading ...
- 28 June 2022
- Hill Care Ltd - TS17 0QP
- £9.50 to £9.50 per hour
Meet the needs and requirements of our residents. Promote dignity and respect. Provide high standards of care. Attend mandatory training to achieve a good level of knowledge in this field of work. Able to work within a team.
- 24 June 2022
- NHS Jobs - Spennymoor, DL16 6JQ
- £40057.00 to £53219.00 a year per annum
This post offers an exciting opportunity within the County Durham Adult Learning Disability Service which is a multi disciplinary integrated health and social care team. There are links with other teams within the adult learning disability provision across ...
- 01 July 2022
- NHS Jobs - Bearpark, DH7 7DG
- Depending on experience
Dunelm Medical Practice are looking to recruit a Nursing Associate to work at our friendly practice, based across Durham City. Hours of work are from 30-36 hours, Monday - Friday� You will be part of a practice based nursing team and will also have access to ...
- 15 June 2022
- National Care Group - Seaham, SR7 7DX
- £31,000 per year
- Excellent Plus Benefits
Job Description We have an exciting opportunity and are recruiting for a Service Manager. Essential Care and Support provide person centred support to individuals with complex needs, these include learning disabilities, autism, mental health and personality ...
- 21 June 2022
- NHS Jobs - Darlington, DL2 2TS
- £32306.00 to £39027.00 a year per annum
We are a forward thinking dynamic team, open to new ideas and challenges within Health and Social Care . We would love to have you on board, if you are highly motivated, recovery focused and person-centered Practitioner. We are currently looking to recruit ...
- 22 June 2022
- NHS Jobs - Consett, DH8 0NB
- £40057.00 to £45839.00 a year pro rata
An autonomous practitioner with advanced clinical skills and be a non-medical prescriber or possess one of these skill sets and working toward the other. You will undertake a leadership role in the assessment, co-ordination, case management and delivery of ...
- 29 June 2022
- NHS Jobs - Durham, DH1 3QF
- £21809.00 to £24261.00 a year
We are pleased to advertise this exciting opportunity for someone with a passion for dementia care to join our team at St Cuthbert’s Hospice as Dementia Coordinator - Namaste. St Cuthbert’s Hospice recognises dementia as a life limiting condition and promotes ...
- 25 June 2022
- NHS Jobs - Durham, DH1 3YG
- £40057.00 to £45839.00 a year
Are you an ambitious Lead.Net Developer? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to make a real difference in an influential role? Due to growth we are looking for an experienced Lead.Net Developer to join the Data and Digital team. The team of over 27 ...