73 Social care jobs in London
with Disability Confident employers
- London (73)
- South East London (15)
- South West London (14)
- North West London (11)
- Croydon (8)
- East London (8)
- North London (6)
- Ruislip (3)
- Uxbridge (3)
- Hounslow (1)
- Orpington (1)
- Social Work Jobs (31)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (16)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (7)
- Other/General Jobs (4)
- Manufacturing Jobs (3)
- Engineering Jobs (2)
- Admin Jobs (1)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Creative & Design Jobs (1)
- Graduate Jobs (1)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (1)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (1)
- IT Jobs (1)
- Legal Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- 12 February 2020
- Service Care Solutions - Haringey, London, N22 8HQ
- £32,548 to £43,684 per year
QUALIFIED SOCIAL WORKER - HARINGEY - FOSTERING SUPPORT TEAM Service Care Solutions are currently looking for a dedicated Qualified Social Worker to join a fast paced and committed Fostering Support Team within Haringey Council to deliver excellent care to ...
- 13 February 2020
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - LONDON, E3 4NE
- £44,347 - £50,549 per annum inc HCA
Tower Hamlets CAMHS CAMHS YOT/ Clinical Nurse Specialist Band 7: One full time post (4 session YOT and 6 sessions Specialist CAMHS) Open to Mental Health Nursing (RMN) Can you hit the ground running? Do you have the skill to manage a diverse and dynamic ...
- 18 February 2020
- Maria Mallaband Care Group - Ruislip,
- £9.15 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Care Assistant to join the team at: Blenheim Care Centre, 114 Ickenham Road, Ruislip, HA4 7DP 48 hours per week at £9.15 per hour Reporting to the Care Manager, the successful Senior Care Assistant candidate ...
- 18 February 2020
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust - Greenwich, SE18 3RG
- £79,860 - £107,668 + LW + 1% on call
CONSULTANT IN PSYCHIATRY – GREENWICH OLDER PEOPLES COMMUNITY MENTAL HEALTH TEAM MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, SHOOTERS HILL, LONDON SE18 3RG £79,913 TO £107,668 £2,162 LW PER ANNUM 1% ON CALLS PERMANENT - FULL TIME - 40 HOURS/10 PAs PER WEEK Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust...
- 14 February 2020
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - London, NW9 9QY
- £49,349-£55,562 per annum inclusive
We are more than a Mental Health Trust. Our staff are the stars of CNWL. It's the people who provide care, develop relationships and make important decisions. The Care Quality Commission (CQC) found our inpatient services to be ‘outstanding’ for caring at the ...
- 20 February 2020
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust - Greenwich Borough, SE9 1QT
- £27,936.00 - £34,628.80 pa inc
Psychological Well-being Practitioner, Band 5 Greenwich Time To Talk; Improving Access to Psychological Therapy (IAPT) Greenwich Time To Talk is the Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) service in the borough of Greenwich. We opened in 2009. We ...
- 20 February 2020
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - Hillingdon - within CCT neighbourhood, UB7 7HJ
- £42,313 - £48,515 pa inc
Are you caring, compassionate and committed to delivering patient-centred care? An exciting opportunity has arisen for nurses working as a band 6 or 7, who are looking for a new challenge or to progress to a Guided Care Matron (Band 7) role. In Hillingdon we ...
- 21 February 2020
- NHS England - Leeds / London, SE1 6LH
- £61,777 - £72,597 per annum
Senior Policy Lead, Integration and Contracting Team Primary Care Strategy and NHS Contracts Skipton House, London or Quarry House, Leeds We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Policy Lead within the Primary Care Strategy and NHS Contracts group, within ...
- 10 February 2020
- Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing - SW17 8TY
- £15,000 to £20,000 per year
- £18,000 + Benefits
About Us Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing has a vision that “everyone has a home and the opportunity to live well”; that means working with partners to create sustainable and vibrant neighbourhoods where our customers want to live. With 57,000 homes and more...
- 11 February 2020
- London Borough of Hillingdon - Civic Centre, Uxbridge, UB8 1UW, NW1
- £31,548 to £33,291 per year
About Hillingdon Hillingdon Council: Putting our residents first. About Business Performance The Business Performance Service has been established to work closely with senior managers and front line services to support and understand service needs and demands ...