93 Social care swyddi yn Greater ManchesterDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- North West England
- Greater Manchester (93)
- Manchester (66)
- Salford (7)
- Bury (4)
- Heywood (3)
- Oldham (3)
- Altrincham (2)
- Rochdale (2)
- Stockport (2)
- Wigan (2)
- Bolton (1)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (51)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (11)
- Swyddi dysgu (11)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (4)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (4)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (2)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (2)
- Swyddi peirianneg (1)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (1)
- Swyddi cyfreithiol (1)
- Swyddi logisteg a warws (1)
- Swyddi manwerthu (1)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (1)
- Swyddi diogelwch a gwasanaethau amddiffynnol (1)
- Swyddi gofal cymdeithasol (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 22 November 2022
- Service Care Solutions - Greater Manchester , Greater Manchester, M32 0TH
- £40 to £55 per hour
Service Care Legal Recruitment are currently working alongside Local Authority, based in Greater Manchester , which is in need of an experienced Adult Social Care Lawyer to join their team. ROLE: Adult Social Care Lawyer RATE: £40-£55ph LOCATION: Greater ...
- 02 November 2022
- Bridgewater Homecare - Wigan, Greater Manchester
- £750 per week
- Includes for allowance
Being a Care Assistant is more than just a job it is a calling. Here at Bridgewater Home Care We have an amazing opportunity for you to join our friendly care team. We are looking for kind, honest, and compassionate Care Specialist to join an awarding winning ...
- 31 October 2022
- Alcedo Care Southport - WN36PR
- £25,000 to £28,000 per year
Healthcare Assessor – Alcedo – Full Time – Wigan – Experience Required (atleast 2 years in Health and Social Care) must have the equivalent of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care Join our team of Healthcare Assistants in the Wigan area to help provide care ...
- 24 November 2022
- Spencer Clarke Group Ltd - OL1 1NL
- £400 to £500 per day
Head Of Service Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a Head of Service within the Adults Community Health and Social Care services with Oldham Council. Contract – 3-6 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis. Full Time Role. ...
- 16 November 2022
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9NQ
- Dependant on Experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen within NIHR Clinical Research Network Greater Manchester (CRN GM) for someone knowledgeable and enthusiastic about research processes to join the team as Study Support Assistant. Please note that this vacancy is a maternity ...
- 07 November 2022
- Pennine Care NHS FT - Oldham, OL1 2JH
- £33,706 - £40,588 PA pro rata
A Vacancy at Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust. Pennine Care Foundation Trust is looking for2 specialist practitionersto deliver a range of trauma informed, mental health and dual diagnosis services for individuals experiencing or at risk of homelessness ...
- 01 November 2022
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Salford, M68HD
- £23,949 - £26,282 P.A
The purpose of this post is to provide a comprehensive secretarial service within the Division. You will provide a confident professional service to all patients and their carers, whilst supporting them throughout their pathway of care. It is vital that ...
- 01 November 2022
- Bolton NHS Foundation Trust - Farnworth, BL4 7PD
- £23,949 - £26,282 pa
An opportunity has arisen for a full-time assistant psychologist within a Community Learning Disability Team in Bolton. The team is an integrated health and social care team based at Farnworth town hall, close to motorway links and the city of Manchester. The ...
- 11 November 2022
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Heywood, OL10 2DY
- £21,730 - £23,177 pro rata
We have an exciting opportunity within HMR Children's Integrated Community Services for an experienced administrator to join our dedicated team in the Single Point of Access and administration Hub as a Waiting List tracker. If you are enthusiastic, motivated, ...
- 16 November 2022
- Brook Street - Tameside, Greater Manchester, M11 4PH
- £11 to £12 per hour
- Training, pension, annual leave allowance,
Want to make a difference in your community? We are working with a national client who provides transitional supported housing to vulnerable adults and families at risk of homelessness. The client provides intensive Housing Management services which aim to ...