7 Health social care swyddi yn North East EnglandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (3)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (1)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (1)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (1)
- Swyddi dysgu (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 22 June 2020
- Search Consultancy LTD - Darlington, County Durham, DL1 5PW
- £14.20 per hour
Do you have experience as a Personal Advisor, with expertise in young adults and social care? Search Health and Social Care are currently looking for a Childcare Personal Advisor to join an expanding team in the Darlington area. The position is on a contract ...
- 18 June 2020
- Search Consultancy LTD - Darlington, County Durham, Dl1 5PW
- £12.10 per hour
Search consultancy, one of the UK's leading Health and Social Care recruitment businesses, is recruiting for a Family Support Worker in the Darlington area. The Support Worker role comes with a competitive hourly rate of £12.10 p/h, and the contract starts ...
- 01 July 2020
- Protocol Education - County Durham, Tyne-Tees, DH1
- £90 to £220 per day
Protocol Education ae currently working on behalf of a Durham school to recruit a teacher of teacher of Food Technology and Health and Social Care. The school is located in northern Durham, and is easily accessible via the A1 making communicating from ...
- 24 June 2020
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Ashington, NE63 0HP
- £21,892- £24,157 pro rata per annum
A Vacancy at Northumbria Healthcare - NHCT Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. An exciting opportunity has arisen for fixed term (until end March 2021) Band 4 Cancer Health and Support Co-ordinator posts (various hours considered, maximum 2x WTE) to ...
- 10 July 2020
- Search Consultancy LTD - Darlington, County Durham, DL1 5QT
- £20.11 per hour
Are you one of our country's frontline heroes - dedicated to helping those most in need? If so, your skills and expertise are needed now more than ever. We're proud to be working with successful and committed partners in the Darlington area who are currently ...
- 02 July 2020
- Changing Lives - Sunderland, Tyne & Wear
AA006 – Assistant Support Worker (Nights) Athena, Sunderland £17,625 per annum 37 hours per week (Fixed term until 31st March 2021) Closing Date – 16th July 2020 Interview Date – TBC About you Do you have an NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care or an ...
- 26 June 2020
- Humankind - Northumberland, North East England
- £17,683 to £21,780 per year
Humankind are an established provider of substance misuse, health, young people and families, employment training and education and housing services. We are proud to be a national charity based in the North East, promoting fair chances for all. An opportunity ...