321 Health social care swyddi yn North East EnglandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (201)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (62)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (25)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (16)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (4)
- Swyddi dysgu (3)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (2)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (2)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (2)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (2)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (1)
- Swyddi gwerthu (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 25 November 2021
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE1 1YE
- £90.00 to £130.00 per day
Health and Social Care Teacher Your new company This thriving and popular school in Newcastle is looking for a health and social care teacher to join their forward thinking team from January 2022 until October 2022. This role is open to candidates looking for ...
- 26 November 2021
- Sanctuary Group - Cleveland, TS20 2AH
- £7378-7378 per annum
One of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and community services, Sanctuary Group employs around 13,000 people and manages more than 100,000 units of accommodation throughout England and Scotland, including general rented, retirement living, supported...
- 24 November 2021
- Teacheractive Limited - NE28
- £31,000 to £33,000 per year
Health and Social Care Lecturer TeacherActive are working with a Further Education College based in North Tyneside who are recruiting a Health and Social Care Lecturer to join their passionate team on 22.5 hours a week contact for 12 months. About the Further ...
- 10 November 2021
- Sunderland Home Care Associates - SR5
- £20,000 to £22,000 per year
Purpose of the Post Due to a period of exciting growth we are looking to expand the Training team. We are currently recruiting for a Trainer to cover Sunderland and South Tyneside. You will be training our Support workers, you will have knowledge and ...
- 29 November 2021
- Asset Awards - Sunderland, Tyne & Wear
- £28,500 to £33,500 per year
About us Norfolk College is a subsidiary of Asset Awards (a UK education standardisation organisation). We are currently recruiting fresh talents to join our Business & IT, Music and, Health & Social Care faculty. Job Purpose The persons appointed will join a ...
- 12 November 2021
- AoC Jobs - DH1 5JJ
- £22861 - £24892 Per Year
New College Durham is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, as well as vulnerable adults, we expect all staff and volunteers to be suitable to work with these groups and share this commitment. We pride ourselves on ...
- 01 December 2021
- Home Group Limited - Sunderland, Tyne & Wear
- £19,300 to £24,300 per year
Mental Health Support Coordinator Sunderland Mental Health Hospital Discharge Full Time Temporary for 12 months Salary of £19,300 pro-rata, plus brilliant benefits Empowering customers to live rewarding and happy lives. That’s when it hits home. We have ...
- 30 November 2021
- Meridian Health and Social Care - TS23 3NF
- £9.20 to £17.80 per hour
Meridian Health and Social Care currently have opportunities for Full-time Social Care Assistant's to join our existing team in Cowpen Bewley and all surrounding areas. Experience is not essential for this role as we provide a specialised induction training ...
- 19 November 2021
- Health & Social Care Jobs Ltd - Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear
- £10.35 per hour
Full Time & Part-Time, Paid Volunteer & Care Companion jobs Newcastle, Tyne & Wear – car drivers essential. Thank you for clicking on our job vacancy, this hopefully means you are considering a rewarding career in care. A career where you bring a smile, ...
- 04 November 2021
- SSL Healthcare Limited - TS18
- pension contributions
We are looking for a kind, caring and enthusiastic individual to join our Outstanding team in the position of Health Care Assistant at The White House Care Home. The White House is a small, personal and family orientated residential care home based in Hartburn...