8 Social care swyddi yn South East EnglandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- South East England (8)
- Hampshire (2)
- Kent (2)
- Berkshire (1)
- Buckinghamshire (1)
- Oxfordshire (1)
- West Sussex (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 09 January 2023
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Sittingbourne, ME10 3DW
- £33,706 - £40,588 per annum
As the Digital Change Specialist, you will provide a knowledgeable and hands-on role, supporting the delivery and implementation of the Trust’s Clinical Technology Strategy (CTS) and other projects central to digital transformation and improving the digital ...
- 03 February 2023
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Wokingham, RG41 2RE
- £25,147 - £27,597 per annum, pro rata (incl of HCAS)
Health and Social care teams across Wokingham, along with local voluntary and community organisations and other colleagues, are developing a more co-ordinated approach to the care and support we offer our local residents. This approach will mean that local ...
- 25 January 2023
- Advance - Hampshire, Southern, GU51 3HH
- £25,000 to £30,000 per year
- £27,579.25 per annum based on 37.5 hours per week
Support Manager Location: Hampshire Hours: 37.5 hours per week Salary: £27,579.25 per annum Job Ref: HAM-HAM-SER-003264 About the Role We are seeking a highly motivated person to work with the Operations Manager in leading and directly line managing a support ...
- 31 January 2023
- Care South - Ringwood, Southern, BH24 2EE
- £10.35 to £10.6 per hour
About The Role Care Assistant - Competitive pay rate of £10.35 - £10.60 per hour Afternoon/early evening -2.00pm -8.00pm Full time or part time available between 1-5 shifts per week We have an exciting opportunity for a Care Assistant to join the team at St ...
- 02 February 2023
- CARERS SUPPORT WEST SUSSEX - West Sussex, BN11 1RY
- £16,441.42 per annum Pro rated (£27,037.00 FTE)
Role overview Purpose Carer Assessment Team Co-ordinators, support the leadership of the Carer Assessment team and provide invaluable support in the successful delivery of Statutory Carer Assessments for unpaid family and friend carers. BEFORE YOU KEEP READING...
- 18 January 2023
- Westminster Homecare LTD - MK2 2BL
- £22,000.00 per year
- up to £21,000 - £22,000 per annum
Regional Recruitment Co-ordinator required Everything we do here at Westminster Homecare centres around enabling and supporting our elderly service users to stay in their own homes. We are currently recruiting looking for a bright, fun and enthusiastic ...
- 11 January 2023
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Headington, OX3 9DU
- £23,949 - £26,282 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Discharge Liaison Team to enhance the Discharge Coordinator support to the Neuro inpatient wards at the JR. The post holder aims to facilitate effective, efficient and timely discharge of patients from Hospital. ...
- 20 January 2023
- Advance - Maidstone, Southern, RM13 9TH
- £36,191 to £41,512 per year
- From £36,191.55 to £41,512.98, plus a car allowance of £2,640.00 per annum (including geographical allowance of £2,784)
Regional Maintenance Surveyor Location: South East England Salary: From £36,191.55 to £41,512.98, plus a car allowance of £2,640.00 per annum (salary includes a geographical allowance of £2,784) Working Hours: 35hrs per week (Mon-Fri) Closing Date: 15th ...